Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 314votes)

Ares

Alt Names: alt Ddeo-dol-i Yong-byeong Aresalt 떠돌이 용병 ARESalt 떠돌이 용병 아레스alt Kiếm sĩ lang thangalt Vagrant Soldier Ares
Author: Ryu Keum Cheol
Artist: Ryu Keum Cheol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in an era similar to that of ancient Rome in a country called Cronos. It follows a group known as the Temple Mercenaries. In particular, the manhwa is about Ares, Michael and Baroona, three young warriors with mysterious pasts and surpassing skills...
Go to Ares Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ladies and Gentlemen, Ares the vagrant soldier. New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic One of the best Manga/Manhwa New Window MKNR
  • 11 Replies

32 Comments

I love the style Its drawn in <3 highly recommended. More people need to read this and get into the awesomeness that is Ares. Imma go re-read now :)
Dang. That was an incredibly good read! I read it ages ago but it wasn't over, damn I loved that. :D
As Twiliger said, this is highly recommended!!!
Highly recommended. The art may seem lacking at first, but you'll soon see that no other style would have been better. Personally, I thought this manhwa was epic. One of my all-time favorites.
Actually I found the art to fit just right, otherwise it wouldn't of felt the same. Just my opinion. One of my top 10 favorite comics though. Great story and over all epic.
Rei=sama said it just right. I couldn't find the words to dicate my feelings of ares. It truly is like movie. One more volume to go....such a great story
this is an awesome Manhwa!!! loved it from beginning to end! yet the ending made tears come out of my eye's... the art isn't the best but the story is truly original and classic! almost like your watching the movie troy,or Alexander the great! just brilliant!
Rest of Ares is up, enjoy ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics