Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.91 - 204votes)

Sexual Hunter Riot

Alt Names: alt セクシャル・ハンター・ライオット
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Orionshi Chisei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Kirionira are the demons that live in another dimension and invade the human world through their dreams. The only defense humanity has against the demonic assault are the hunters who rely on their sex drive as a source of power to fight against them. Riku Yoichi came from a long line of hunters and had high amounts of sexual energy which allowed him to be a great hunter. He moved away from his home town after middle school to demolish the Kirionira and was successful in finishing off the king and ending the battle forever. However, the peace came at the price of Yoichi losing his sex mojo. Returning back to his home town, he soon learns that the demon invasion was not over, but without his sex drive, he is helpless to fight back. He tries convincing his childhood friend Namba Midori and her female classmates to get him sexually aroused, but they want nothing to do with it.
Go to Sexual Hunter Riot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Series length New Window Kemm
  • 0 Replies

409 Comments

aww took down the chapter just as i was reading lol.
This is completely ridiculous. Follow justified!
don''t need to read the plot instant follow.
I just did see "Sexual.." and *BAM* , I'm here
instant follow for a nice plot.
following for now!
following for now!
...eh why not ? followed
Chapter 1 will be out in a day or two.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics