Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

Jouykyuu is my new personal hero
that guy just heard jouykuu was ther and his balls got hard. hes just pol- jacking him now after he got his butt kicked.
THANK YOU AND FOR THE LOVE OF MANGA THANK YOU for reducing the watermarks TT_TT also thanks for uploading!
I bet he'll rape her.
haha Jouykyuu freakin hilarious XD
He lost because he didn't have a good sword handy.
haha i wana see how and when he gonna make her pay
he lost cause ther was to many of them and he let his guard down.
wait what his not supposed to loose he was supposed to win
Thanks a ton Japanzai & XscansX for the fast update....love it! can't wait to see he up against veronica next chapter
nice chapter but i hop he finishes up veronica so he can go back to japan, the story was more interesting wen he was in his hometown.
Awesome ...Thnx a ton for the another fast update
thx for the fast updates.
wow i"m so happy to see it update another chapter faster than usual...cuz aiki always take a while just to get a new chap. to update. Hope will continue to update fast. Thanks
finally a new chapter...waiting a thousand years or so. Thank you for your translation XscansX

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics