Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

"His left arm momentarily hit 90% and seems like he almost stopped time" am I the only one who said watdafaq after reading this?
What happened to the spoils of war?
Yay, new chapter :D
That was so funny, the old guy tried to sneak off with the girl. It's pretty slow going, but good things seem to be on the way.
Jouykuu is gonna fuck up Veronica then fuck her
Ah now I wonder when will the next chapter will come out ..since this chap. take a while to come out hope it don't take long for the next chapter to come out
LoL imagine this... the main guy is gonna be on grandpa's level of harem master. Why? He's travelling all over the world like the grandpa and will get his hands on few delicious meat, when this arc ends... later a arc will appear with all the girls pregnan, like the old geezer did. haha
LOL Jouykuu & the old man...Jouykuu sure never fail to crack me up I luv his new moves so kool he rlly is a genius when it come to martial arts & intelligence oh & being a devil.
lol.... You guys are the worst.
lol...ch 87 is mess up with what they gonna do but i cant get mad at them
Chapter 87. That grandpa must have been the terror of the battlefields in the prime of his life, no poontang left unharmed !

Thanks, Japanzai ! ^_^
usually I hate those arrogant asses...but one just can't hate this main character.
My all-time favorite quote. "You are by no means weak. Im just too strong." That made my day.
Spoils of war
"nice, the woman is ours unharmed!"
I lol'ed at the last page xD
Missing chapters 59 and 64-68.
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Jan 09 2012 04:05 AM
Completely forgot about that seal to be honest..

Nice chapter all in all.
Wow, Joukyuu is amazing. I almost forgot about his handicap. Can't wait for him to show more.

The highlights go like this for me: My curry! Quick Diet Method! Panties!
it's been a while but another "seal" from Jokyuu has been removed ...
and ... geez ... he is really overpower most of anything ...
LMAO who would had thought tat the old man and Jouykyuu gain so much weight in a short time...they was like WHO's TAT? wat surprise me is tat he can gain so much weight in a short time but also can lose so much weight in a short time also i thought it would take him at least a few more chapter to lose his fat.
There are 5 chapters missing from 64 to 68. will they be released on batoto?
Photo
ALL HAIL TREBOR
Dec 05 2011 11:02 AM
Does anyone think Shintarou Natsume is a lot stronger than appears?
Hope all guys more power!!...
thanks to XscansX for the hard work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics