Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 15votes)

Atashi wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai

Alt Names: alt あたしはそれを我慢できないalt I Can't Endure Italt No Puedo Resistirloalt 恶质情人别使坏alt 惡質情人別使壞
Author: Enjouji Maki
Artist: Enjouji Maki
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1) Atashi wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai
A very ordinary office lady named Mahiro Yano becomes a plaything to former crush Kyoichi's passion. The married man fools around with her, exhausting her mentally. Still, she can't find a way out of this love fix.

2) More Tender Than Commanded
Ayumi wakes up after a car accident with no memory. Alone in the world she clings to the only person that she has - the mysterious Tsukasa. Living in his apartment, spending her days with him, she comes to care for kind professor, but when her memory returns...

3) Come to My House!
Recently orphaned university student Li Sui has no place to go and moves in with her father's old friend and his three handsome sons. Becoming their housekeeper in exchange for school fees seems like a great deal, but the middle son's unexplained animosity is hard to bear.

4) Nametokya Naorimasu!
Nai Nai is a nurse who's learned the hard way that romances with patients are doomed! So when mysterious patient Re Pu pursues her, she's not interested. But the mystery of his identity is intriguing, and following her curiosity gets her right where Re Pu wants her!
Sequel: Koisuru Heart de Taihoshite
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koisuru-heart-de-taihoshite-r4234)
Go to Atashi wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

4 Comments

I felt uncomfortable with the first chapter but the second one was really messed up! 

You guys made me think there was some Ntr level messed up stuff in the first 2 chapters but it was actually pretty good to me.
The guy in the first story is just a manipulative ass-hat, and the second story just screams Stockholm Syndrome. The other two aren't that bad though.
Okay, ch. 1 and 2 are pretty twisted to the extent of somewhat creepy. Not saying don't read them, but be warned.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics