Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

...I want his ability D: it's so useful in building a harem.
chapter 2 page 14: Their world physics' decree that any girl who knocks down a man in whatever way will have their crotch mount onto the man's face.
woah wait, who is that girl on the credits page? i thought it was sena, but its a redhead O_O
Woohoo, new chapter! Thank you, Animexis! :D You guys are awesome!
Definitely some potential to be epic. More likely that it'll be excellent in character development and emotional impact than it will be in action or story development.
@Mountainsage: You're right on the money, there. =) If only they can avoid making it too dependent on ecch-- ...well, at least too much more dependent on ecchi.
nice chapter. dough i like the sister better.
Ehhh~could be either Epic or just another manga that uses ecchi in place of things like a plot, or character development. I see some real potential here, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics