Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

Spoiler
Have to warn you chapters(raws) come out who knows when ch19(2011/12) while ch20(2012/05) was out. Will have to look up author of it meaby he has other projects.
I hatE this kind of MC, makes me want to stop reading. But what can I do about, just keep on reading.
Nadeshiko has a nice body.....breasts.....yeah....that's it......uhhhhh....can't wait for next chapter?
@Oblivion: I agree. Akame is kind of better than this.
Spoiler
Spoiler
@Soranokira, well while I do like this I've been waiting to see more of Akame for a while now so it's kinda hard to complain...
Oh this extra was awesome. Suseri~! <3 but lucifell's shifted his focus to akame ga kill, so I wonder when we'll see more of this =/
For an extra chapter, there was actually a lot LESS ecchi fanservice than I was expecting...
A short half-chapter release, but I still love it, even if it is just fan service. :P
oops....Boner....
@HammerU89 ...
quantity over quality ? lolz ...
Haha, the tiny tits are multiplying...
I made a mistake in the link part...is there a way to edit it? :x
@theroadstopshere There is a nice plot, just wait a few more chapters and you will see.
Spoiler

I don't know why, but the English version is just in chapter 15, if you know Spanish you can read the one translated by Onion no Fansub, they are in chapter 20.
Link [/spoiler] http://onionnofansub-manga.blogspot.com/2010/06/isuca.html [/spoiler]
Not like I'm saying there's no plot, its just certain now that the plot will be progressed with 10% story, 10% comedy, and 80% ecchi. Not that thats a bad thing...
Eh, I still think there may a chance for actual plot. I mean, this is really just one chapter of 'sidetracking fanservice'.
Well, all hopes of serious story have been crushed at this point. However, my broken heart and I will have to carry on for the sake of ecchi sentimentality.
Seems pretty typical for this kind of thing. Moderately fun, lots of fanservice, standard characters . . .
I really like this so far.

One thing I've taken note of that pretty much insures some amount of quality in a manga is acknowledging that things exist on Earth outside of Japan, America or China.
Bambo: Thanks, I've been using this site for a couple of months and its happened a lot. least now i know the reason :)
Songoku921: "Known Delay Policy: 24 hours"
updated yet not updated?
another story where the side heroine > main heroine. Suseri is <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics