Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 25votes)

/Blush-DC ~Hi♥mitsu~

Alt Names:
Author: Miyazaki Maya
Artist: Miyazaki Maya
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akiyoshi Wataru is your average student. He attends cram school, hangs out with his friends and does what boys his age do: Go after girls. One day a particular girl, Iwashita Ayane, catches his attention in cram school, because of her red fingernail. Later in town he sees a familiar girl and follows her. But the girl enters an image club. A brothel that specializes on cosplay. What's more, one of the girls working there goes by the name of "Ayane". What does that mean? And what will Wataru do?

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Comic locked due to content inappropriate for Batoto under the terms of our hosting policies. Sorry for the inconvenience.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to /Blush-DC ~Hi♥mitsu~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

I'm not sure why someone would choose to write about a brothel, so many better settings, but this has NTR so im fucking outta here(glad it's been removed).
chapters delete, I do not want problems, but if this manga is considered NTR, then I will erase the chapters.

capitulos borrados. no quiero problemas, pero si este manga es considerado NTR, entonces borrare los capitulos.
Baka Updates added the tag "Netorare".
I'm fucking outta here.
Didn't even read the first chapter.
LOL, haven't read too much of Miyazaki's work (including her H ones) but all this NTR (which I'm fine with) warnings are gonna make me check this out haha
Be warned this is rather dark and it's considered Borderline H and it has NTR... It already has 8 chapters translated.

The Author is Miyazaki maya again which is why i read it... and you know what the MC are like :D
This is Borderline-H and it's NTR. I don't want to comment on anyone's tastes but you have been warned.

Also, read only if you can stand a weak as hell MC.
I think this was removed before from batoto cuz it's Borderline H or almost H.
this manga induces NTR rage. You have been warned.
o-m-g, jackpot?
PROzess has already translated the first 8 chapters in English.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=38838&stype=series
might be interesting. just need it in English now.
This is a mysterious description, IDK what is going on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics