Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 150votes)

Tsunbaka

Alt Names: alt つんばかalt ツンバカalt TSUN-BAKA
Author: Yokota Takuma
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A heart-warming tale of friendship, love and strength, Tsunbaka attempts to create a new archetype in the "tsun" genre of girls. Combining the fierceness of a "tsundere" and the air-headed/forgetfulness of a stupid "baka" girl, comes the titular type and character Tsunbaka. This manga focuses on her daily life and her best friend Boon, who helps and protects Tsunbaka, as well as the greatest supporting character Dokuo.

This originated as a 2chan thread and was later adapted by YOKO, similar to how Onani Master Kurosawa was created.
Go to Tsunbaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

Well, a nice change of pace from his other works. Not that this is on par with Onani and Molester, but its randomness is really hilarious.

PS. Ah. I was expecting of things to go for Dokuo and Kuu. Meh.
@david82794 And he's with Kansai!!! :D
Holy hell. How does she remember to breathe?
THE PRES!!! WHY IS HE SO FUCKING AWESOME?!
My brain told me to stop after 50 pages, and I should´ve listen to it. I don´t know why, but being from the same artist that made the masterpiece known as Onani Master Kurosawa I gave this more time than it deserved. There´s nothing to be found here, no deep message, no fun lighthearted comedy, nothing that makes you think, just nothing.

Is just a bunch of cliches bond together by two very unlikeable main characters. It almost made me hurl up at the disgusting thing that is the bald headed male MC. And never have I found such a revolting female MC.

I read every 214 pages hoping to find something..................I can´t for the love of anything believe this is the same person that worked with the author of Onani Master Kurosawa. Getting better with experience is not guaranteed is what I´ve learned if anything.

Wasted time that I did not enjoy wasting, go read this author´s/artist´s other works instead.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/onani-master-kurosawa-r100

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/molester-man-doujinshi-r7471

Tsunbaka is like a banana fly larvae besides the gods that are Onani Master Kurosawa and Molester Man (same artist/author).
Loved the fight scenes in this manga, even though it was quite random and clearly showing signs it was adapted from a 2ch thread. The story was quite simple yet effective and I loved every character in the manga (though I must admit that :3 face annoyed me quite a bit at the start). Very good read overall.
Love it, it's heartwarming.
Although I don't think it will ever catch on, I must express my frank approval of this new archetype. It is filled with moe and the joys of adorable idiocy. Long last the joys of Tsunbaka!
if not for Dokuo(?) taking the spotlight plenty times, this would have been much more focused and better.

and I was expecting some kind of backstory to tsun and :3
This is awesome, I especially got a kick out of the Stroheim cameo. Also, comparing it to OMK is stupid, because that's a completely different kind of story.

Sheesh.
this is one awesome oneshot. 'nuff said.
This is far from being "just a one-shot".
It may be long, but I found it rather good.
You guys compare Onani Master, while only remember it as a whole, but forget it started out as a manga about a guy masturbate in girl's toilet and having delusion about himself being alpha dog, is that not nonsensical, not ridiculous ?
This manga is oneshot, but in it,you found loyal, friendship, love, manly, awesomeness, all the better emotion of humans, if you finish it and find in yourself a good sweet feeling, believe in a better world with better peoples, isn't that a job well done ?
Spoiler
@Shadow
Amateurish art? Ignoring the characters with random text symbols for faces, the arts is pretty good. Also take note that this is the same artist that did Onani Master Kurosawa which was a great manga.
OMG I WAS WRONG IT WAS IMMA BEAT YA TO A PULP
IMA BUILT YOU TO A PULP
forgot to finish with a /spoiler tag...damn
[spoiler]
A manga full of contradictions. A stock character as the main character, an airheaded tsun, and amateur~ish art that tells a compelling story of ones determination to love another. It was an awesome ride. Not sure what the lesson was relating to the cyborgs...that was just weird, but entertaining. Maybe add a mecha to the genre?
It's plenty sweet, there's badassery towards the end, and truly coping with short term memory loss is a thousand times more interesting than the overly common laser-guided amnesia plot device.
Not worth the time imo, female drawings are decent but the rest are bad, story is nonsensical, onani master kurosawa was godlike, this is pretty bad.
the impact not as good as kurosawa, I think maybe lack of chapters? but the flow sure is not my fave.
Uh, well . . . it reads like group fiction from a 2chan thread that was intended to design a new manga cliche. Which is apparently what it is. What can I say, doesn't really do it for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics