Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Usotsuki Wakusei

Alt Names: alt 嘘つき惑星 (プラネット)alt Liar Planetalt Usotsuki Planet
Author: Yoshizawa
Artist: Yoshizawa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chika is packed away to sleep in an escape pod, to avoid a deadly asteroid collision on earth. When she wakes up, however, she finds herself in the distant future, but still on Earth. Earth is now filled with strange creatures, like flying fish. She's being cared for in a dome by an android guardian named Roy and a maid android called Silvia. She also encounters a mysterious, friendly man with cat ears, named Oboro. All the future beings are fascinated with her, seeing as she's an 'original' human, but sometimes they forget about the limitations of human lifeforms. Will Chika be able to find a place in this strange new world?
Go to Usotsuki Wakusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

Look's like some girl's fantasy. =_=
Judging a girl's age from her breasts?
Looks like my guess is wrong - this feels just simply post-apocalyptic life
I look forward to this series. :)
Awawa.. First chapter and a cliffhanger already..
I can't foretell what the next chapter is like.. But should I have a bad feeling with the title, "Liar" planet?
Interesting, premise...now let's see where this goes
looks promising, cant wait for more.

P.S keep up the good work AQUA =D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics