Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 27votes)

Cooking Master Boy

Alt Names: alt 中華小廚師!alt 中華一番!alt China's Number One!alt Chuuka Ichiban!alt Tiểu Đầu Bếp Cung Đình
Author: Ogawa Etsushi
Artist: Ogawa Etsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the death of Mao's mother, who was called the "Fairy of Cuisine", Mao must strive to become a legendary chef himself, in order to take the title as head chef at his mother's restaurant. To do this, he must travel to China to learn the many ways of cooking. During his journey, he meets great friends and also fierce rivals.

Chūka Ichiban! (中華一番!, lit. China's Number One!) is a manga created by Ogawa Etsushi. In 1997, it was adapted into an anime series directed by Anno Masami of the same name.

From 1995-1997 it was published as Chūka Ichiban!. However, during the middle of its serialization, the character '真' was added, so from 1997 to 1999, it was serialized as Shin Chūka Ichiban! (真・中華一番!, Truth - China's Number One!).

In some countries, the anime adaptation was called Cooking Master Boy.
Go to Cooking Master Boy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

chapter 1 to 10 pls
mf is up to chap 12 only
But, but, why is it only Chapter 11? I'd love to read "Cooking Master Boy!"
I hated how the anime ended abrubtly without finishing the story.
Oh my gawd. I love the anime!!! I actually finished the whole damn thing XD
I remember watching this in AXN, but I doubt people know that channel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics