Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 75votes)

Acony

Alt Names: alt アコニー
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I am, in fact, one of the dead."

So says Acony, a rather mischievous girl, upon her first meeting with protagonist Motomi. Newly moved into an ancient apartment, how will Motomi handle Acony and all the bizarre residents?
Go to Acony Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

Anyone remember the movie "Honey! I shrunk the kids!" from back in the day? There is a scene where their ant dies protecting the kids... It reminds me of that.

Reminds me of Little Shop of Horrors.

poor carny...

There's only 3 chapter left

vacuumhealing.JPG

MOAR!!!

It's alive???

Thank you!

New favorite

Back from the dead

Holy mother f***ing god of all otakus, an update! Thank you! That chapter was hilarious x)

Soon.

If anyone here would like to see this finished, Acony is in The End's current voting block. So go vote for it here, especially if you'd like to see how Acony & friends deal with:

Spoiler

Lol "first time reader reads latest chapter, has seisure" will be headline someday.

I read the latest chapter thinking it was a different manga. Didnt figure it out until 2/3 of the way through. I was so confused @__@

I hate how you just never know if they're still translating or not... good manga though :D

Holy shit, an update !

This is so good, i have not read annything else like it.

Oh god, chapter 19 ><

I missed this~ <3
Thanks Helvetica...! =D

quite a fun read

I suddenly ship Motomi x Motomi.
*jump from cliff*

very nice art at the start of the volume.. I was spazzing :)
Lol "first time reader reads latest chapter, has seisure" will be headline someday.

Absolutely love Toume Kei's works.
I love Toumei Kei's work.
wonder if her mom could possess Ms. Misono. 2 minds 1 body = hot :D
I actually prefer this, a supernatural slice of life. The manga was quite charming before the mother arc.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics