Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 16votes)

ism/i

Alt Names: alt ism ialt ism/i
Author: Natto Mimi
Artist: Sora Tokumo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a future Japan, 500 years after an endless war called "Eternity" was called to a conclusion by a miracle, people live in "the time after eternity". Christianity has spread and the Vatican now control everyday life; people are divided into the "deeply devout" and the "not so devout".
Ogito is known for being "godless" and is taken as an intern in the "department of saints" in the "miracle inspections" section, partly due to his reading many forbidden books. He is immediately taken off on an inspection where a preist - the head of his three person team - is killed, and Ogito is left only with the wierd Izumi - a man who gave up his life to God to let his heart reside in a puppet.
Go to ism/i Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

14 Comments

has this been discontinued or dropped??? caus' i reaaaaly liked it v__v 

It's complete in Japan at 4 volumes, but MU says StubbornOne only got up to v.2 c.4.

If you have or learn some useful scanlating skills, maybe you could shop it around to groups and trade your skills on their projects for their skills on this one. You could start with StubbornOne, who hasn't declared it dropped or not as far as I can tell:

http://stubbornone.blogspot.com/2012/08/ismi-4.html

has this been discontinued or dropped??? caus' i reaaaaly liked it v__v 

It's interesting, though chaotic. The artwork reminds me a bit of soul eater.  I hope the mangaka knew that "ismi" means my name (is) in Arabic, Its a nice tie in without using English or German as a substitute.

P.S. page chap 4 page 35, he's achieving the mythical 'learning through osmosis', I'm so jealous.

The toning... :/
Could use better paneling. :|
The main enemies are women... Here's hoping the MC's swag is greater than their religion.
Love the art and the story is interesting as well.
What the f*ck is happening...
So, um, did anyone notice Cirno on chapter 2, page 6? She's at the very top.
With such a cool setting, it's kind of a waste to focus on the action. I would've loved to see more of that world's everyday instead. And it's a bit hard to follow at times, though that's not completely the author's fault. The translation could also be much better.
Reminds me of Kazan...
Well if this ain't something alright. Definetely worth the three genres listed. :'O Quite amusing, too, though if all chapters are gonna be that long, this is turning out to be one heck of a read. xD

Spoiler
bloody awesome
The art style is still a bit confusing for me, but the story is very exciting and new. I really like it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics