Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 270votes)

Break Blade

Alt Names: alt ブレイクブレイドalt Broken Bladealt 破刃之劍alt Espada Rota
Author: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Artist: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rygart Arrow is the only one in his world who lacks the inherent ability to power up quartz, the energy source that makes all of the machines run. Nevertheless, he’s pretty well connected. The King and Queen of his country of Krisna happen to be old college friends. But so is Zess, the guy who is leading the army of a neighboring kingdom in an attack on Krisna.

How did it comes to this? There’s little time to ponder the implications as an army in giant, mechanized battle suits attacks. Arrow just feels like he’s in the way – until he comes across a powerful, ancient mech that no one has yet to be able to figure out how to run. But his natural affinity for the suit’s operating mechanism may just turn Arrow into the most important player of all.
Go to Break Blade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What comic comes before this one? New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter New Window Coca
  • 18 Replies
Topic Manga -> Anime New Window Laurens D
  • 12 Replies

738 Comments

DAMMIT HODR, WE WAN'T RYGART/SYGN!!!
Don't know why i never decided to read this manga till now.....but it was a great decision :)
Tragic death, i can accept that, but ntr, noway!!!
poor Rygart hes broken inside its depressing how people dont seem to notice i dont think its going to end well for him i hope this doesnt have a tragic hero ending with his death
To me looks like she's just mean to let Hodr think she loves him when she let Rygart think the same a while ago
It's acting wife, not real wife, they haven't even done each other yet i believe... the divorce paper have been signed already, so if hodr force himself on her it's ....ntr?
But he tear up the divorce paper, that makes it legal again?, i doubt it, since she knew the truth, yet signed it, so they are officially unmarried.

If hodr is doing her and she let him, thats officially ntr, as she love Rygart to. so screw this manga, i' hate the though of this ntr thing...
I would've at least let him whack 'em in the back of the head just once.
its like FudgeNouget said, its just we are all fixated on RygartxSigyn that we all forgot that Sigyn is still married to Hodr. I personally still think its NTR cuz im a RygartxSigyn fan so yea......just feels like it :D
I feel like everybody's mistaken... TECHNICALLY, Sigyn IS Hodr's wife.... therefore it's not NTR.... and it's actually Rygart who's NTRing Sigyn... xD
Nah, i don't think this is ntr, hodr is just forcing himself on her.
Just look at her, she didn't reach her hands around him, she's stiff frozen, unable to do anything, so lets hope the next chapter wont end up in rape. (i'd curse the author otherwise)

I bet this is going to end up Rygard versus Hods battle over her.
NTR?
Interesting that people (including me) seem to get more and more sensitive about NTR-type situations as we get older!?
not reading till the NTR blows over. just finish chap 50.
I'm confused, was that NTR or not NTR. Feel the same as NTR though
I felt the same
I felt like I was just reading a NTR just now.......
Seems like not though.
you seem to forget she married him but doesn't love him. She loves Ryggart
So happy!! Tired of the main character of mangas always getting the girl, even though she's already attached. The woman is friggin married - move on.
Rygart is gonna break =(
Iunno how I feel at the end of that chapter... All of a sudden, Sygn and Hodr is getting their relationship together while Rygart is about to self-destruct. Also I've been led all this time to believe Rygart and Sygn gonna develop some romantic relationship. *Prepares for potential rage mode*
I think it was pretty much since the conditions were to execute the royal family. Tell Rygart to take her away, but now they don't have to die. Forget everything else that was said.
I'm more worried about what Rygart will do, he's on the verge of breakdown.
WTF...whats with hodr...
I smell love triangle between narvi sygn and rygart
Man I'm so pissed off. I really want Ryggart to be happy. Especially after all he went through. He loves the Queen but doesn't have the guts to tell her. I'm so sad. >< T_T
So, was the whole thing of saying "you can have her, Rygarrt" part of a ploy to prove that he and her were divorced or what?

What a dick for a friend man. But that's alright. I'm rooting for the other girl, not the queen. (I can never remember their names...)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics