Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 76votes)

Area no Kishi

Alt Names: alt Ceza-sahasının Şövalyesialt The Knight in the Area
Author: Igano Hiroaki
Artist: Tsukiyama Kaya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aizawa Kakeru is an energetic and dedicated eighth grader who serves as the manager for his school’s football team. Though he was well known for being a talented player the previous year, an accident during one of his games caused Kakeru to vow never to play competitively again. Still passionate about the sport, Kakeru dreams of one day becoming a professional football trainer so that he can work alongside his older brother Suguru, the ace of the school team who has represented Japan in international competition.
Go to Area no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 2 Chap 6/7 New Window Hierofantus
  • 1 Replies
Topic Area no kishi Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

133 Comments

I think many of us hope for Kakeru x Nana <3
Thanks for the release
i was hoping it has some kinda of a romance thingy between kakeru and Nana:D
don't just thank endless abyss(thank you endless abyss)
also thanks chibisuke-scans for previous chapter
man, this nana chan is irritating....."know all perfect goddess of football".

anyway thanx for the upload
thankss for the update endless abyss, this is my fav manga
Thank you, @Endless Abyss
Shit... was reading it and came at the currently ending at chapter 76... because some reason i though there was over 130 chapters.... Disappointed... are they still doing this manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics