Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 76votes)

Area no Kishi

Alt Names: alt Ceza-sahasının Şövalyesialt The Knight in the Area
Author: Igano Hiroaki
Artist: Tsukiyama Kaya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aizawa Kakeru is an energetic and dedicated eighth grader who serves as the manager for his school’s football team. Though he was well known for being a talented player the previous year, an accident during one of his games caused Kakeru to vow never to play competitively again. Still passionate about the sport, Kakeru dreams of one day becoming a professional football trainer so that he can work alongside his older brother Suguru, the ace of the school team who has represented Japan in international competition.
Go to Area no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 2 Chap 6/7 New Window Hierofantus
  • 1 Replies
Topic Area no kishi Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

133 Comments

An awesome comeback from 1-3 to enter the finals against Japan. That's gonna be epic.
usa > canada
"Surprise" "but secks". Is what I thought.
sigh i hate when manga introduces almighty antagonist just to lose to another antagonist easily
This is good! This is good! This is JUST good!
This is a good manga but there is way too much dialogue going on during every match. It just makes me lose interest in the actual matches since every single play is described in so much detail through the commentator and Seven.
Meaning chp 92 to 93.
Quality jump, I like it.
Gotta admit, I am more impressed by how Araki's body can bounce from fat to fit to fat to not-so-fat to fat and to fit again than all the soccer moves in this manga.

Not really a sport's type of person but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this, which is rare for me...
Thnx 4 the upload .. ^_^
2 many volumes hve been released.. :( thnx 4 the effort..
I just wish all great projects that got dropped by somebody got picked up this fast.
well i was wrong about it being dropped im grad i was now i can continue with it
I will be honest guys...
Spoiler
Yeah, this is a great sports manga that will get picked up. And Leo, this manga already has 31 volumes and is still ongoing, so it would be a while before the anime finishes and a dedicated group could easily catch up if they released multiple chapters a week.
@Leo1dg trust me another group will pick this up :D
since its dropped now guess ill finish it with the anime
@defry, last time I looked this wasn't a romance manga. Although it'll get touched upon in the later volumes. I equate the dive into the romance area at about the same amount as Captain Tsubasa's did.

Also I'll enjoy my weekly chapters while you sit around waiting on your bi-monthly ones.
The anime is the anime, what do you expect.
The anime is almost catching up to the manga lol...
@FudgeNouget it would come out more if we had more staff for it
Just wishing the chapters could come out quicker seeing as how the manga is all the way up to volume 17..
I'm gonna have to have a look at that Defry
This manga started really great but right now I don't feel the thirst for it as I had when it was at the beginning of the manga.
There's also a good football manga, 1/11 and it has a bit more of romance in it. Also the main guy seems more capable mentally than Kakeru.

Well, at the moment the manga seems to be at crossroads for a while and they prolong certain stuff too much for me. It's a good manga overall but it seems to lose its spice.
Not really, well except for the love of the dead guy and doctor :P (I'm trying to leave out spoilers).

I hope(like others it seems) that something develops for kakeru and Nana.
Is there any romance in this manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics