Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 35votes)

Sensei!

Alt Names: alt 先生!alt 老师!alt Teacher!
Author: Kawahara Kazune
Artist: Kawahara Kazune
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the story of a high school girl, Hibiki, who falls in love with one of her teachers. The two start dating, but run into a lot of trouble (since they have to date in secret). Hibiki's friends cover for her, and part of the story is also about them.

Includes a oneshot in Volume 1:
Tomodachi Nante Iwanaide
A short story about Kumiko's five year unrequited love to Kanata. Kanata has always seen her as the girl who ate a beef bowl and a good friend. Will that finally change?
Go to Sensei! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - (Too many spoilers on main page) New Window Comadrin
  • 4 Replies

79 Comments

I'm holding on, but I'm going to snap my laptop in half if Fujioka kisses Hibiki and she doesn't immediately punch him in the face.

While we're at it, can we get Itou to punch him in the face too? It'd be the first good thing he's done for 10 chapters ffs >.<

Spoiler

I'm holding on, but I'm going to snap my laptop in half if Fujioka kisses Hibiki and she doesn't immediately punch him in the face.

While we're at it, can we get Itou to punch him in the face too? It'd be the first good thing he's done for 10 chapters ffs >.<

Kyousuke should punch Fujioka while he's at it. poor Hibiki's getting whacked around like a tennis ball.

Well, in ch 76 something satisfying happened, anyway.

Spoiler

Give 'im a few more for me, Kousuke!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hit me right in the feels, comrades. 

Itou annoys me, but Fujioka pisses me off even more.

Spoiler

If this doesn't end soon, I think I'll just drop this. Ugh... .___."

I want Hibiki's friends to be my friends...

Well, in ch 76 something satisfying happened, anyway.

Spoiler

Ugh. This manga is only going to get harder and harder to read. I love it, and I understand the need for a "competitor" arc, but did it have to go on this long, to this point? Now what? Is she going to try going out with the other guy for 15 chapters, do some stupid stuff then Itou wants her back and there's more drama for another 15 chapters?If so, I'm out. I just can't do it...

I have really lost what was good here...its just not there anymore.

I read chapters 1-75 in about 3 or 4 days, only to have it end on a heartbreaking cliffhanger!  Itou, you're a coward and an idiot!  Like Hibiki needs that kind of added stress during her last year, with exams and festivals and all those other responsibilities and stress!  GAH!!

I finally caught up!

I actually got really fired up for this arc. I guess what Itou did was selfish, as he just assumed that he knew what Hibiki was better off with, instead of having her decide on it, herself. Plus the fact that he probably is worried that one day, if he didn't do what he did, Hibiki would resent him for taking away experiences even he thinks are important. Not entirely baseless, I guess. I thought it portrayed his insecurities well.

I'm already feeling sorry for Fujioka - a small part of me actually wants him and Hibiki to end up together since I could see what Itou's trying to do and I think it might be good. The larger part of me still holds everything Itou and Hibiki had gone through so far as more important.

Aaaa I don't know, and I can't wait to find out how this arc unfolds. Thanks for working on this, ILS! ;u;

Ugh. This manga is only going to get harder and harder to read. I love it, and I understand the need for a "competitor" arc, but did it have to go on this long, to this point? Now what? Is she going to try going out with the other guy for 15 chapters, do some stupid stuff then Itou wants her back and there's more drama for another 15 chapters?

If so, I'm out. I just can't do it...

Itou, you're such an ass.  Putting up the mature front when you're really just being unreliable?  Gah, HIbiki'd be better off long term without him.

I'm starting to actively dislike this manga, which is a shame because I loved it for sixteen volumes, so much so that I went out of my way to buy new rather than cheaper used copies of them. I can't really seem to care about where the author is going with the plot anymore, however, because simply reading it right now has become an infuriating chore. This new guy has to go away fast, or the story is going is going to lose all charm it once held for me.

I'm not usually prone to getting this upset at a manga, but the way that the current story arc is affecting me has me feeling like someone just kidnapped my puppy.

*chomping her nails off out of frustration*

So expected and here I was thinking nooooo ang blablabla. I am just angry TT.TT

Stomach in knots as it all unfolds with dreadful inevitability.  Want past this part!!!

Moarrrr xD I'm totally buying that cliff hanger ! But fujioka doesn't look like he is going to be the consolling guy so I don't feel worried... or should I ? ^^ Itou is really pitiful right now, at the same he tries to play good huy caring for her well-being and the awful one all bothered by hos psition through she's graduating so soon...

Whenever I read this manga I can't help but think about my German teacher, who married his student. The only difference is that they started dating after her graduation... (:

... that's just what they told everybody XD

FUDGE!!!! I hate when I'm right. Not happy with Itou at the moment. 

Thanks to the scanlators.

Whenever I read this manga I can't help but think about my German teacher, who married his student. The only difference is that they started dating after her graduation... (:

AAAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Um, thanks I Love Sensei!

Oh my.. there we go. Itou acting that nonchalant """mature""" way we all do when we don't want to show our jealousy and hibiki completely oblivious to what's happening... but by the looks of it, it won't be long till she realizes it, thanks to Kousuke (my fav character!!! ^^ )

Thank you for the release ILS!

I know it's odd to quote myself.  But . . .

Spoiler

It's kind of looking more and more like that, innit?  I can't handle the tension!

Thanks I Love Sensei!

tricky tricky situation... she might've been too trustful too early? i mean, what does she know about this Fujioka anyway? 

Can't thank you enough ILS, that's one of my favourite series! :D

Thanks for the latest chapter :D

I think...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics