Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

@tony246: I'm guessing that Chapters 1-6 were Volume 1, while Chapter 7 is the start of Volume 2. It has that sort of "Recap" theme at the start
Thanks for the update :D this is great.
Hm, is it me or is there a disconnect between chapter 6 and chapter 7. I mean sure they're mostly episodic, but still something seems strange.
oh my god totally wasnt expecting this to be updated, huzzah!
Oh my god an update! Christmas is good this year!
The raws for have been posted online.We just have to wait for a group to pick it up. It would be cool to see this series get some love on Batoto.
I love this series and is considering translating it. I have 3 volumes at home, however I do not have a scanner so if anyone have the RAWs in good quality, I'd love to work with them.
Such a good and sweet story...yeah if someone picked this up that would be freaking amazing. 4 Volumes and ongoing according to mangaupdates
someone pick this up please :(.
Love how egg plants randomly became his fav food.
    • cas likes this
I'm also hoping for this to be updated!
I really do hope there will be new releases, I was already wondering what happened to this series, I really loved it when it came out. The story's original and despite the ghosts I think it's very cute :)
actually ch.6 was already updated ages ago... wonder if someone will pick this manga again...
._. poor sayoko xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics