Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

lol I like this not-so-fake fortune teller. It's a good thing she seems to be a recurring character now :P

Just started reading this. Finished chapter 2 and I'm overwhelmed by actual plot-driven essence of adorable.

Same here.

Just started reading this. Finished chapter 2 and I'm overwhelmed by actual plot-driven essence of adorable.

wow, this should be updated more frequent, I like this manga

Wonder what's the deal with the weird panda though LOL.

Do not question Panda-kun!! He's always on top of things. Chop!!

Wow an update! Thank you Easy Going!

I hope we get to see more of that fortune teller, seeing as she's not that much of a sham after all.

Young-Frankenstein1.jpg

And...I just caught up with this manga. Unexpectingly and surprisingly good. Wonder what's the deal with the weird panda though LOL.

Anyways, followed for sure.

Hoping maybe for an anime adaptation in the future as well.

The Hands is very funny! XD

Finished catching up the manga

*instant follow* This manga is too adorable

Sayoko is so adorable :)..I love this manga.

Yay! An update!  Also, death is no excuse for being a sore loser.

Such a sweet girl. I hope in the end everything works out for her...

How fast do chapters come out in the magazine?

Scary! lol

Can't wait till Easygoing Scans gets past Ch. 7.

I don't........ I want......... I LOVE YOU SAYOKO-SAN!!!!

So cute. I wonder how long it will take to have Inaba realize that she's not screwing around when she says she see's ghosts. Nevertheless here's hoping Sayoko can get closer to him soon they may a cute couple.

Many thanks to Easy Going Scans for picking this up!

What would give to see this picked up.

Hahaha

this manga is good!

I haven'y laughed in a comedy manga in a while. This one is spot on. great gags.

EG I LOVE YAAAAAAA

Really nice series!

Deserves to better known than it is now. Sayoko is beyond adorable.
hmm pretty good, hoping for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics