Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's so enjoyable to see Sayoko pine after Inaba, but how interesting do you think it would be if they went out? What kind of crazy shenanigans do you think would appear?

I can only imagine.

The cutest heroine ever , she's so damn cute . xD

not really horror... supernatural yes,  not horror. this isn't out to scare you or gross you out, its very light hearted.

people with no head, hands coming from the floor and other things like that is scary when put on the right way but, as I said, it's too light to put the tag.

this kind have a light horror thing, but maybe it's not enough to tag it 

not really horror... supernatural yes,  not horror. this isn't out to scare you or gross you out, its very light hearted.

Holy shit, this whole time I thought she was around 20 and just didn't go to work or university because she was rich enough to not have to.

this kind have a light horror thing, but maybe it's not enough to tag it 

is that girl basically just a stalker?

-Just- a stalker isn't nearly enough to describe her.

Would be nice to see some kind of progress .

Farewell Pantarou!!

I was just waiting for her to ahem wipe her sweat off in front of everyone. Im glad it didn't turn toward that disastrous route. Dodged the bullet Sayako!!

Another amazing chapter.. I love this manga

is that girl basically just a stalker?

Maybe if he took curry more regularly, the body will start getting used to it, so he can then get the benefits of eating the curry enriched with various spices.

Oh man, boy howdy, do I ever like that new short-haired girl.

I'd slack off with her any time.

...wait...

There's something I don't quite get about these so-called "slacker club". If everyone is all such slackers, why do they even bother going to club meeting? -_-

The mangaka sure has awesome real-life experiences. How come I don't get an eccentric turban dude at my local Indian curry house?

Aye... those fast food restaurants can be really pushy about their "house specialties". Oh, a new love rival appears XD

14 hours of sleep paralysis..oh wow she's not even in yandere mode yet xD talk about overkill.

To think I nearly forgot about our cute Hyakki Yakou stalker... Otsukaresama!

I always feel strange when the rival character that gets introduced becomes the one you root for... Because Sayoko honestly freaks me out hahaha.

I've been following this manga since I was a freshmen in December 2010, I'm now a senior in high school and still always eagerly look forward to each and every release that's put out there. This is definitely one of my favorite manga and I just want to say thank you so much EG scans for translating this.

Thanks for your hard work guys!

JbtVaJV.png

The power of Yukichi - sama should not be taken lightly

You had me at "girl gets hit by car so she sends her spirit form to her crush's apartment so she can spy on his dick"

Super followed.

lol I like this not-so-fake fortune teller. It's a good thing she seems to be a recurring character now :P

Me too, Sayoko really needs a living human to help her make progress with her heart's one true desire.

This is pretty funny. Thank God it suddenly popped up in my followed list for some reason.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics