Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

I feel like going out today and attempting this "heroic ganbari-ism"

D'awww.

And that bonus chapter, though. Laughed myself silly.

does Inaba-kun really live in that kind of poverty?

Two chapters building up to that line by Sayoko. Worth it. 

Holy shit Inaba, apply for welfare already.

The fuck just happened in this chapter?

I'm utterly dumbfounded, bemused, scared and moderately aroused.

7/10.

Ahahaha, oh mang.

Very good skit.

Huh? what the heck indeed

Well since he doesn't like her back, it's kinda hard to see why he would try to encourage her...

Well TBH he´s had his share of suffering as well, while she´s scaring his balls off from time to time.

They also haven´t really had any notable "friendship" or "lover" moments so far (aside from her staring sessions)

Furthermore, she´s not told him that she wants to be friends with him or anything in that direction.

(From my perspective) You can´t really expect to be helped under these circumstances...

But it´s canon with how her character is depicted and I like the development.

I think he caught RDS.

I am happy she's finally interacting with the others , as much as i enjoy her little crush on Inaba , it annoys me how he hasn't done anything to help ,but i am glad she's trying by herself now . thanks EGS for the update . 

Well since he doesn't like her back, it's kinda hard to see why he would try to encourage her...

I am happy she's finally interacting with the others , as much as i enjoy her little crush on Inaba , it annoys me how he hasn't done anything to help ,but i am glad she's trying by herself now . thanks EGS for the update . 

That was an unexpectedly nice chapter. It's great to see her finally making friends that understand and appreciate her special gifts. They'll eventually form a bridge that will bring her and Inaba-kun closer together.

"...And then, the indecisive girl with the 5-yen coin around her neck ran headlong into Inaba-kun."  XD

Don't give up Sayoko, you almost raise a flag T_T

That was actually kinda depressing. For everybody.

I feel sorry for her :(

It's kind of sad, she's been alone for so long she longs for affection and love but doesn't know how to get it exactly. And, you would think, with all those ghost you would think someone would have some experience to guide her.

Whew.... remind me not to get in her way :D

That a**hole driver  . 

So, she's creepy in ways other than the ghost thing.

This manga is so hilarious. Sayoko is amazing character, really unique.

Pantaro confirmed for side story 20 issue manga!

Spoiler
Cutest. Stalker. Ever.
Comedy gold. That s how I'd describe this chapter. Pantarou was the best side character of course.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics