Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

Please say there is a vol7, PLEASE!!!

I want the next work a romance of the headless salary man-san, that guy deserves it.

That is what you call manly tears.

The last update was 6 months ago.  This confession finale has kept us in suspense for 6 long months.  I feel like my life is suddenly complete.

So is this done or what? The wait for more chapters has been killing me for months now.

Just finished the last two volumes.

Man you guys are in for a wild ride (and some tears).

Panda Kun layin some truth there

"The moon is beautiful tonight."

there is more to this right?

it won't end with that right?

Fockin' ayyyy lads

The thing I wanted to happen the most - Panda-kun telling Sayoko-san she's weird by default - finally happened!!

There are at least two more volumes after 6th on, but god damn it took 7 chapters for one confession. Probably the longest confession I've read thus far.

Have you read a little story known as Nisekoi?

i hope it doesn't end with the confession/them getting together. i mean dont get me wrong that'd be great but i hope it continues after the fact with them dating etc.

There are at least two more volumes after 6th on, but god damn it took 7 chapters for one confession. Probably the longest confession I've read thus far.

i hope it doesn't end with the confession/them getting together. i mean dont get me wrong that'd be great but i hope it continues after the fact with them dating etc.

Spoiler

And there it is. Finally. Been waiting for that for seven volumes.

Hands down Best Chapter :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Her bro-spirits are gonna be able to come back on that one way road, right? Right?!

they did more than that, they made the timing of coming back PERFECT

Her bro-spirits are gonna be able to come back on that one way road, right? Right?!

Panda-kun the real MVP. ( OwO)b

One godamn serious arc on the whole series until now and the chapters available end midway when i decide to start reading this...k.

Buddhist karma: eat & run monk saves hit & run victim.

Why does always finishes in the best part.

Fucking INABA. Do you have any idea what you've done?

MidoriKitzune
Sep 27 2016 06:11 PM

NOO CLIFFHANNAGGERRR

!!

I read the whole think in two days.. nwo i am stuck.... NOOWNwOWOwOWN wwO!!

Quite literally itasha...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics