Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

This manga makes you think but at the same time thinking about all that, you start to think to think about romance, time paradox and I get confused.
have the feeling that even the author is loose about this story of time warp xD
Am I the only one? This manga reminds me of the 12 Monkeys
hmm.. been checking this manga everyday.. and still waiting..
Great.
Super, ale fajerwerków nie ma.
Very nice, I'm curious how the paralel line theory there will play!

And I most incredible that I like both girls there ~
2 thumbs up!
As of right now, it's really good, after you get around half way when the premise of the whole story is set, that's when you need to start thinking. haha~
Howeeeever, I think it's really hard to wrap up a story like this, so if you're somewhat of a sucker for nice, clean endings, you might want to wait a bit and see what everyone else says.

It's hard to rate/talk about a manga when it hasn't finished yet /

Anyway, try it (:
Reminded me of my Lost In Blue days... back when I failed "orz
I love the story...but somewhere deep down I feel like this will have a bad end...I hope it doesn't end badly though...
Awesome.... I really hope this will have a satisfying ending and a complete story!
Good manga.
this is awesome!!!
@polboron i agree this has a"lost" feel to it..
its epic
The mangaka seems to be taking continuity somewhat seriously, which is nice. Manga have a tendency to be really sloppy about this sort of thing, leaving plot holes all over the place.
@netsage- Yeah this is quite a different manga altogether. But it seems like the tv show "Lost" or at least from what i gather what the show was like.
Not my normal choice in manga but I'm loving this one for some reason. And, I know I've seen this time slip thing somewhere before but can't name it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics