Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

GG NO RE!
Am I dreaming? See updated for this manga?

or...

VIScans really make my dream come true?

[spoiler]
Thank you for update, VIScans. We love you! :D
[spoiler]
I wish VIS updates this series. Last thing i remember was the e-drama.
Is this comic has been turned down??
okay, this manga great.
but how about the update...
omg love this manga
This manga is great!
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 09 2012 06:36 PM
meh like the nori girl better
ohh cliffhanger ive been reading this manga for a year already lol
ARG damn you author giving us a cliffhanger and then saying we gotta wait 2 months :@
One month break and it will be continued in August.

sadpanda.jpg
get out the yearly clock for releases....sheesh.
Errr is it me or is there no other chapters? in English.
I think yamada's future profession will be a physics major.....
Near as I can figure, we're getting pretty close to the end of the loop of time on the island. That means pretty soon we should be reaching uncharted territory.
Wish they could just build a boat a ride out the island but guess with the fog that would be a NO Posted Image

Or it would be like Gilligan's Island
Finally an update. This is moving too slow. I will be an old man with kids by the time they finish this.
Hope we'll seen Imaise soon
I aged three years since I started reading (I think it was three). It's been a while. Four since I've seen the raw. It's quite interesting.
end of chapter 6... fxck whaat?? o.o lol
OH MY GOD
huuuu~ i luv it!!! more please~~!!!!
I almost forgot this manga existed. Hurray for updates!
hoooorayy new update ive waited soooo long for this!!! ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics