Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.69 - 45votes)

Yuutai Nova

Alt Names: alt ユウタイノヴァ
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man who discovers he can have out of body experiences, which he uses at first to have fun but quickly leads him to discover that his life isn't what he thought it was, and people he knows have lives he never imagined. And then he meets this girl who has the same power and much more control...

Note: Rushed Ending/Axed/Discontinued.
Go to Yuutai Nova Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

axed.. ? but.. this was not bad at all..
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. rage. how could they axe it!? it's soo good. TT
I just want some back story on Hibino because when she was 17 her and the Haru tried to have sex 10 times and each time she only let the tip in before screaming "it hurts stooop!" and after the 10th time the MC snaps, and out of nowhere in a 3 year time span she made a complete 180 became a whore and was okay with have an orgy with 3 guys that tried to blackmail her and her friends (lol wut) there is nothing that is coming to my mind as to how that happened
i rly hate the guy who created this.. made me lose more then an hour for this shit ? If it had an actually ending at least i would consider it a good way to pass time but that ending is just fucked up i just want to hit the mc and burn the manga
mindf**ked ~_~
Well, fuck. Way to end this manga. It's frustrating. Goddamn you Laurens D, I took your comment seriously. LOL
the ending was awesome, No seriously it was! The manga ending. :P Kinda liked it the first time when i've read it but it's to black LOL
It's too bad really. I wish they'd give authors x number of issues to give some semblance of a proper ending instead of what happened here. :(
Huh, I almost forgot that I was on Batoto and not DoujinMoe.
yeah, it got discontinued...ch 19 shouldn't be the ending...
Same guy that made Aku no Hana but this ended kinda quickly, heard it got axed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics