Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.8 - 5votes)

Kapo~n (>_<)!

Alt Names: alt かぽーん(>_<)!alt 心跳曼波alt Kapo-n!alt Kapon (>_alt Onsen Love Comedy (>_
Author: Shigano Iori
Artist: Shigano Iori
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about Emi (heiress to an onsen) and Aki (heir to a hotel) who started out as childhood friends and eventually became rivals. Emi has been trying to beat Aki since the time they were kids. Now that the two are in high school, will Emi finally achieve her goal? Or will Aki get the best of her? What happens if the unthinkable happens - and they actually fall in love!!!?
Go to Kapo~n (>_<)! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

3 Comments

I remember reading this back when I was too young to read this
(>_<)
Just from reading the description this reminds me a little of Special A (without the smut category). Will follow and see "What's what in the butt."

had to say it...this is in the smut category after all...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics