Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 75votes)

Another

Alt Names: alt アナザー
Author: Ayatsuji Yukito
Artist: Kiyohara Hiro
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Misaki Mei who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

Prequel:

- Another 0 (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/another-0-r4190)
Go to Another Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A guide to understand the story New Window gremar
  • 8 Replies
Topic Another is getting live action movie in August 4th New Window Lukis
  • 0 Replies
Topic English translation and changes New Window gremar
  • 2 Replies

54 Comments

I believe an anime is coming next year. Pretty cool story and I wonder if the novel (this manga is adapted from) is actually done yet or not...
Thanks for the upload!
weird...
It's not just you.
its just me or the translation doesnt make sense?? >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics