Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 113votes)

Alyosha!

Alt Names: alt Aryoshaalt Aлёша!alt アリョーシャ
Author: Kondoh Rururu
Artist: Kondoh Rururu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Foreign exchange student Alyosha Stalina has been attending a Japanese high school for 3 months. She comes from the nation of Solessia but she is yet to fit in with the other students because of her unfriendly demeanor and cold personality. Rightfully so because Alyosha is a trained assassin that has been murdering people since she was 5 years old. Officials in Estolakia, a country devastated by the attacks from Solessia, found the orphaned Alyosha and trained her as a top notch assassin to work against Solessia.

Her most recent and soon to be last mission is to murder the president of Solessia who is to attend the high school she has infiltrated for 3 months. However, the mission is aborted and she is ordered to remain a student. The only thing Alyosha knows how to do is to be an assassin and has never learned how to be a normal teenage girl. Will Alyosha be able to complete her most difficult mission yet?
Go to Alyosha! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

133 Comments

Wow... knife headshot. Seeing as people are assassinated left right and center and nonchalantly, i'd say that deserves a seinen. I mean, you can see the knife on the other side of the head.
Yes, they are purposely saying ameria. Also this is IS labeled as seinen so a bit of ecchi should be no supprise,
Is it me or are they trying to add a bit of ecchi in the latest chapters? and I have to ask are they purposefully saying Ameria?
I rescind my previous opinion. Seeing as in recent chapters there's been a running theme of... umm... Mass Murder...
p53, it's like a nightmare from my childhood....
Maybe because of ch 11?
again, just like Hajimete no aku, this is a shonen manga if I ever saw one. Why the mature disclaimer?
p53 omg xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics