Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 95votes)

Elfen Lied

Alt Names: alt エルフェンリート
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story involves human mutations called "dicloniuses," who grow horns on their heads and possess telekinetic powers, in the form of invisible "arms" called vectors.

The tendency for violence among dicloniuses varies among characters. Certain scientists contain them in a Facility in cells, where they are subject to inhumane experiments to test their abilities or where they await execution for being too dangerous.

An infectious virus is also associated with the mutation. This virus is spread through non-lethal contact with the vectors of a diclonius.

The main non-mutant character in the story is Kouta, who ends up becoming increasingly involved with these dicloniuses, as they seek refuge from the scientists.

The main diclonius character is Lucy/Nyuu, a killer whose alter ego is a hapless and very cute child whose vocabulary and intelligence are quite limited.

After a large amount of choice occurrences, the lives of these two characters become inexplicably intertwined.
Go to Elfen Lied Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Conclusion New Window Trepur
  • 9 Replies
Topic Elfen Lied ending (manga) New Window Micheal Djafro Borkey
  • 0 Replies

35 Comments

Just why is that song translated so poorly?
Is it so hard to find a german guy who'd be willing to translate it?
Like hell, sone random translator application/some non german speaking dude with a dictionary will be able to properly translate this archaic german. Even though most of the sentences were translated half-way correctly. Mostly the fact, Elf can both mean elf and "eleven" pretty much screwed the first part of the translation was already screwed big time.
love this one ^_^
I guess the promise was etched to their DNA huh?

But all in all, Simply Beautiful Ending. Good thing I decided to read the manga even though I took me years after I finished watching the Anime.
Although I know its finished and fully read it before arriving on this site, I am following it simply because this is best Manga I have ever read.
I have never had a story that made me tear up so much, that I was physically incapable of reading... Heart wrenching, and beautiful.
the first manga that made me truely cry ^_^"
my bad i meant to say i'm surprised they didn't have them sooner
i'm really surprised this site doesn't have all the chapters because they are all fully translated
One of the most fucking amazing, beautiful stories I have ever read. I love it
Fucking. Beautiful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics