Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.6 - 5votes)

.hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu

Alt Names: alt .hack//Duskalt .hack//黄昏の腕輪伝説alt .hack//Legend of the Twilightalt .hack//Legend of the Twilight Braceletalt .hack//Udedenalt 骇客时空//黄昏的腕轮传说
Author: Hamazaki Tatsuya
Artist: Izumi Rei
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to The World, the most advanced online game ever created. Fourteen-year-old twins Rena and Shugo are two middle-school students who enter The World as level-one game characters--and now they're ready to take on anything...or so they think. When Shugo's character dies, he is transported to another level where he is entrusted to bear the Twilight Bracelet by the mysterious Aura. Shugo must find out who Aura is and why she gave him this powerful weapon to protect his sister from the dangers in The World.

Prequel:

> .hack/XXXX
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hackxxxx-r7759)
Go to .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

5 Comments

vol 02-03 has been licensed by tokyopop and chuangyi...
@S.C. ...
did you mean didn't buy, already licensed or a bad scan ?
I have 2nd and 3rd Vol with better quality ... (the translation not really good tough ...)
if it's okay, I'll upload it ...

I also notice, you upload translation from Chinese RAW scan, I can give the translation from Japanese RAW too ... (better scanlation quality, but the translation seems meager compared the one that you posted ...)
I actually have this series....my younger self was hooked by the emergence of these new "MMO" things.
Unfortunately, volume 2 and 3 are the english out of print version, so...
I'd love to see a translation of this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics