Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 170votes)

Ouroboros

Alt Names: alt ウロボロスalt ウロボロス 警察ヲ裁クハ我ニアリalt 無間雙龍alt 无间型警
Author: Kanzaki Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Yuuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuo Ryuuzaki and Danno Tatsuya are 2 orphaned boys who were looked after by a woman they called 'sensei'. Following their sensei's brutal murder, the two vow to hunt down her killers and the police officers who neglected to properly investigate the case.

15 years later, Ryuuzaki is a police detective and Tatsuya has become the leader of a group of mobsters. Helping each other out behind the scenes, they strive to rise to the tops of their respective fields so that they may exact their vengeance.

NOTE: the covers of the final volumes tend to be spoilerish, so leave the cover of the volume currently being scanlated, please.
Go to Ouroboros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouroboros chapter discussions thread New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

436 Comments

cliffhnger yay
The abnormally pretty ones are always crazy, one way or another...
Alright an update!
I'm so glad, I love this manga it's just so awesome.
Thanks Death Toll Scans! (^∇^)
No, it has not been dropped. Be patient, or join us and speed up the process.
Did this get dropped again?!
I haven't read ahead, but
Spoiler

Poor Danno <3
Yeah, saw this coming. Think reading too many mystery manga's makes you suspect everything a person does as something for their own benefit.
Typical.
Mama-san looks so sexy!! Bad girls really are great!!
BITCH I CALLED IT!
for two people who say they should never meet they meet an awful lot
supernice
lol Mamasan got naughty and messed the yakuza dude up a bit
i love this manga if it came out fast it would have the potential to be top tier
These guys just cant get a break....I mean one dirty cop after another, and another so on and so forth
Started reading this yesterday on batoto, got addicted, read through the raws to v13, and now
Spoiler

Bravo, Kanzaki-sensei, for creating a manga that is so good that I'm not sure if I want to know what happens at the end, because it might seriously make me weep in front of my computer. And a shitstorm ending is totally possible... AGH.

Also, thanks for scanlating, Death Toll! I definitely started reading this because of you lot.
@aruless: Take down what?
LOL lucky me(?) i read chap 21 before they take down xD
time to kill a cop :D
soo happy chapter 20 came out at the same time as chapter 19... Or else >.< haha :3
Kosta789: I came for the name, stayed for the story, and ended up joining DeathToll as a translator...
Awesome few new chap. update >.<
LOL that death glare! Now every time I see that I remember Hanamichi Sakuragi.
Damn. I came for the name, stayed for the story, and I am loving it. This is a great series, and as it unfolds, I personally think it will only improve

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics