Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 48votes)

Dragon Who

Alt Names: alt DragonWhoalt 드래곤후alt Наследие дракона
Author: Ha Yuhn & Jung Jae-Rān
Artist: Kim Ju-Ri
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Roa Coatl is on a mission. He must find the descendant of Quetzalcoatl to make her his wife and continue his great race of dragons for 'that day'. However, with no knowledge about love and having no interest in women, will he be able to accomplish his task in human world?
Go to Dragon Who Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dragon Who New Window mfkevinking
  • 10 Replies

40 Comments

good work guys.... awesome chapter cant wait for the next.
Guy who's editing/redrawing Dragon Who here. Dragon was releasing slowly before but we'll be releasing it faster now since I'm here. Let me know if you have any major problems so I can do a better job next time. I don't do the translations and didn't look at the grammer the last two chapters but I'll try make sure everything makes sense the next time.
I don't see why seed is complaining, I find the translation more than accurate enough for the story to make sense, just be grateful for the hard work :)
@Sakicow I think Seed is talking about the grammar. There are places where it's off by a bit, but it's not something major. One can still keep track of the story in each chapter, as long as a little effort is put in when reading it. ^^ But all in all I'm grateful for the releases, because this is a very interesting Manhwa.
seed... explain? the only thing that i can see thats really off is.. the translation for the aztec wordings of things. for example "Quetzalcoatl." thats what ketchadkljasldjas w/e is but a literal korean translation doesnt translate to "Quetzalcoatl." instead it translates to something else if someone whos korean haven't read up on the aztec religion he/she would have not known how to translate "Quetzalcoatl."
Pretty good.. But the translation isnt that good :/. Its kinda... an.. Awkward translation. Im not saying the translator isnt good, since I know most translators have english as their second/third/fourth/thousandth language, but they do need a better proofreader D:.
pretty interesting
nice chapter.
Read this a while back, enjoyed reading it. Just don't like the long waiting for the following chapters, but then again I'm not very patient. lol.
haha this chapter was pretty funny, i hope he teaches those guys a lesson. ther both dumb. but they'll understand in the next chapter who he is since they pissed him off.
read this like four months back already. the story is awesome but they take to long to upload the chapters.
Been waiting for the new update thanks 4 the update -_-
awesome i love this can't wait for more
Can't wait for chapter 16 :D, awesome manga, seems like finally the past story is over
awesome thank you, read this a few days ego but can't wait for 15 :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics