Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 145votes)

Strike The Blood

Alt Names: alt ストライク・ザ・ブラッドalt Sutoraiku za buraddo
Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Artist: Tate
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, "fourth primogenitor," the government owned Lion organization have decided to send an attacking magician, "sword shaman" to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee "sword shaman" girl - Himeragi Yukina.
Go to Strike The Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PSD files for the series New Window Saiko Scans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Release Time. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 0 Replies

219 Comments

I guess more scanlation groups = more translated manga is a good thing, but there's some weird sentences and the v2 still has typos...
too early to say good or bad, but definitely has potential.
Autumn Scans seems to be listening and has released a v2 (or re-released a version, rather). I haven't fully read it yet, but it seems to be quite a bit cleaner and better structured.
As someone as already said, a proofreader would be good.

But still, thanks for your work. Even with a few mistakes, it's still possible to understand what's going on, so it's fine I guess.
i guess everyone is a guy, what with all the "who was that guy" and "that guy" going on in this.
only thing i'm hating right now is how they refer girls with the word, "Guy."
Is this really not Romance?
Might be interesting.
We'll know that after a few more chapters.
i follow because of the ecchi tag. ahahah! :D
I blame Twilight for the sudden surge of Vampire Manga
Are you sure this isn't shounen?
It has potential, the drawing is good.

Btw, is it really shoujo? feels like shonen to me, with the panty flip and all.
No disrespect, but this group could really do with a proofreader.

This guy, this guy, this guy, that guy. When suddenly vampires.
Really mature, flipping skirts up. Is that really a guy or a girl?
... I'm kin'da lost here... did he just wake up one morning and "oh, I'm a vampire now, and a primogenitor something... well whatever." ? easygoing bastard ^_^
Looks fun anyways, so follow.
Following....for le panties....

*saw the comedy ecchi genre*
Instant follow.

*saw the ecchi genre* + cover art is cute

Instant follow.
*saw the comedy ecchi genre*
Instant follow.
hooray... another vampire manga...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics