Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 50votes)

Kokoro Connect

Alt Names: alt ココロコネクトalt Kokoro Connect - Hito Randomalt Kokoro Connect: Hito Randomalt 恋爱随意链接
Author: Anda Sadanatsu
Artist: Cuteg
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Culture Research Club of Yamahoshi Academy. The strange events that befall the five boys and girls there, causing their bodies and souls to be swapped around at random. What can be seen from the viewpoint of the others?
Go to Kokoro Connect Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

i think what Iori explain is nearly is the philosophy of existence
Cogito ergo sum
Well that whole dialogue with Iori was very confusing. Though it was very refreshing to read something philosophical in a genre that is normally not so philosophical...

Can't wait for the next chapter.
If anybody's interested, we have somebody starting a translation of the light novel over at Baka-Tsuki.
a lot of anticipated animes would come for summer,
cant wait for it XD
Looks like this will be an Anime during the Summer!!!!
Full List Here is the link of Summer 2012
The anime will be air this summer http://theakiba.com/tv-anime-kokoro-connect-summer
Chapters 1-14 (in japanese) here http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_kokoro/

Yeah, I want translations too ):
btw what i mean by that is the voice actors will change the way they speak, use different honorifics, different tone of voice, different word choice in every gender bender anime i ve watched they do this, and body swap for that matter
misdevious, in anime it would be EASIER because youd hear the voice actors
very interesting . clean art and not really ecchi .. just a good story ! 4.5 stars so far.
It's interesting, though it's a bit confusing to figure out who's who if they swap bodies every hour or something.

I seriously wonder how the anime will handle this plot element visually so that the viewer doesn't get confused.
the art is.......REALLY.......amazing..damn
when it says "bodies and souls" does it really mean that cus im not sure how your soul can swap? :u
can't wait for the anime!
I actually think this looks like it'll be quite amusing! Most body swap manga (that I've read) only have the two people involved and they try to keep it a secret from everyone, this one does not look like it's going to follow that path.
The Art makes you think of K-on, the story starts of fine, high school setting literature club. Though it quickly turns into a gender bender setting. Stray off if it's not your thing. I know I will
The art is pretty clean o.o
They sure throw you right into the story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics