Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 50votes)

Kokoro Connect

Alt Names: alt ココロコネクトalt Kokoro Connect - Hito Randomalt Kokoro Connect: Hito Randomalt 恋爱随意链接
Author: Anda Sadanatsu
Artist: Cuteg
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Culture Research Club of Yamahoshi Academy. The strange events that befall the five boys and girls there, causing their bodies and souls to be swapped around at random. What can be seen from the viewpoint of the others?
Go to Kokoro Connect Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Wat teh Fudge

This was the last name I was expecting to see pop up in the list of updates.

I only knew of 12 episodes, something to look into

Well, the normal series has 13 episodes BUT they released a thingy with four episodes as the continuation for the other episodes... resulting in 17 episodes of canon material :)

I just finished watching the 17th episode of Kokoro Connect and when i check Batoto there is an update for this.
I'm ecstatically happy right now!

I only knew of 12 episodes, something to look into

Somewhat referencing Iori's existential bit (as Aoki)- when Inaba was woken by the teacher, when Aoki had been in her body and fell asleep... Who was tired? Inaba or Aoki?

There is only 5 volumes out there and the status is ongoing so there is a high chance that they will cover the story at least until michi random in the future. Not sure about the rest of the novel.

But to be honest, i'd rather bet on another season of anime to cover the rest of the story because the manga started in October 2010 which makes it 5 chapters / 1 volume per 7- 8 months now.

Scratch that idea! BD and DVD sales were shit (less than 3,482 BDs and 706 DVDs, in comparison SOA season 1 did 10 times better in sales ) + a controversy regarding a minor character audition that didn't happen = Very little chance for 2nd season.

Damn it Japan. Sometimes i think you wouldn't recognize a good story if it hit ya in the face. Oh well looks like we have to rely on light novel translations to experience the whole story.

I have a question.

Does the mange cover the whole series?

Or just the Hito Random?

Ah and of course thank you village idiot, i really appreciate your effort.

There is only 5 volumes out there and the status is ongoing so there is a high chance that they will cover the story at least until michi random in the future. Not sure about the rest of the novel.

But to be honest, i'd rather bet on another season of anime to cover the rest of the story because the manga started in October 2010 which makes it 5 chapters / 1 volume per 7- 8 months now.

I have a question.

Does the mange cover the whole series?

Or just the Hito Random?

Ah and of course thank you village idiot, i really appreciate your effort.

If this series goes far it's gonna be awesome.

This is pretty enjoyable.

It seemed frivolous at first but it seems like it's actually addressing issues in an interesting way.

Hope that this can become a body-switching manga I can look back on and enjoy.

this is way too confusing to just jump back in when the new chapter comes out i never know who's who

Thanks for the update! and ahh....Inaba never ceases to amaze me:

2na5l4k.png

Gentlemen or gentle ladies, if you prefer! Would you like more Kokoro Connect? Can you read the cryptic language of Japanese and are willing to give up some of your time to a higher calling? VI Scans wants you! We need a regular TL for this series. We would be willing to do a joint or even aid your group with raws if your group wants to go it alone.

Contact us on irc or email us at [email protected] if you're interested in our proposition.

Idk how many times ive posted this alrdy but... HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!

Gentlemen or gentle ladies, if you prefer! Would you like more Kokoro Connect? Can you read the cryptic language of Japanese and are willing to give up some of your time to a higher calling? VI Scans wants you! We need a regular TL for this series. We would be willing to do a joint or even aid your group with raws if your group wants to go it alone.

Contact us on irc or email us at [email protected] if you're interested in our proposition.

ahaha that was hilarious, but awesome. Dere Inaban is awesome so I might tl the future chapters, but not Iori arc kthx.

thank you idiots from the village ! it's been 4 long months

insta-follow

If someone picked this up that would be awesome!

Short and Cute!!!
I just finished watching the 17th episode of Kokoro Connect and when i check Batoto there is an update for this.
I'm ecstatically happy right now!
    • Nyu likes this
Damn it! I hate when I can't erase those comments
That end was a little... mmm... I don't know....
Anyway, thanks a lot
I already watch the anime, but i sure would love it if someone continue to scanlate this manga.
you'll probably see it in the anime... though it's not really clear yet. only three eps as of yesterday i think. July 20
i dont see the romance yet >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics