Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 41votes)

Corpse Party - Blood Covered

Alt Names: alt 尸体派对alt コープスパーティーalt コープスパーティー Blood Coveredalt Blood Coveredalt Corpse Partyalt Corpse Party Blood Coveredalt Corpse Party: Blood Covered
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Shinomiya Toshimi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about a group of high school friends in Kisaragi Academy. Kisaragi Academy was built on the grounds of Tenshin Elementary School, which was demolished after a string of disappearances and gruesome murders. After a mysterious earthquake, the students find themselves trapped in an alternate reality Tenshin Elementary School, where the murders of others trapped before them have continued unabated...

> Part of the Corpse Party series
( http://bato.to/search?name=Corpse%20Party&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Corpse Party - Blood Covered Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

WE NEED REDRAWER FOR THIS IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS MANGA :) 

Please contact me [email protected] or http://s13.zetaboards.com/kisukms

Oh, hell yeah, finally, a good horror manga. I can't wait the next chapter. It has either good plot and good plot twist.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the game for pc?
next chapter please D:
this manga has already 9 volumes and it's still ongoing *O* great *O*

I'm actually playing the "FIRST" game........it doesn't have amazing graphics but......it's reeeeeeally good xD
Saved by a ghost, huh.
wow this chapter is kind of... heartwarming
SHINOMIYA Toshimi is an excellent artist, i love the hair shadings and silky quality... he needs to do more... ;]
I see a pedo bear lurking in the shadow~
No clue why I wanted to refind this but.... Wanna know what happens next :/
Unfortunately >.< Soooo twisted~
that mumbling girl was so creepy in the game.
Yuuya has appeared :D
New cover!
I finished watching it on youtube. I'm not playing it though, I can't handle it very well. Well I'm currently watching nightmare house 2 so this is nothing now.
I want to see it in anime with thrilling songs \o/
i played this one on psp oh my god i didn't know shit got a manga adaptation oh fuck how do i sleep now
I could say how many (can) make it out alive, but that would be a major spoiler, wouldn't it? If you really want to know, can always send a PM I guess :3
what the hell... pretty much almost all of the main char are dead.... is the author planning to make Satoshi the only one alive?
This is a game adaption. It's already slighly different, but you can't really blame the author for the plot. It's also kind of different when played (eg. You find the doll wandering, is not Mako that gives it to you). The extremely fitting music helped a lot in creating a thrilling/nightmare atmosphere. All in all, I really like the manga adaption, different but not too much, and you get to see/understand little things you may have missed in the game.
yeah, well, the autor like to kill his moe characters too ^^
But... there're only 4 ghost + the sensei ? if so it is dissapointed to see how they're strong O_O
Good concept. Not sure on the execution. Feel like the character's responses to their events are half assed at best and the atmosphere is extremely lacking. Horror stories should have you a little creeped out but I'm not creeped out at all while reading this.

Hope it gets better. Plenty of gore so maybe the mangaka will stop being so moe and get a bit more serious in the tone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics