Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 23votes)

Kare no Satsujin Keikaku

Alt Names: alt 彼の殺人計画alt His Killing Planalt His Murder Scheme
Author: Kitoh Mohiro
Artist: Kitoh Mohiro
Genres: Oneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yasuhiro Takagi, a normal high school sophomore, decides to kill a person. Follow his psyche as he ponders about his murder plan.
Go to Kare no Satsujin Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

20 Comments

so what happened next ?

Dunno why but I wanted a happy end-
Spoiler
    • Ada likes this

asshole kids..he was bored..and look what he is thinkin' did he ever think how hard to be living in adult world..shitty bastard..is these manga reflection of typical kids in japan??is empathy and understanding is not even compute anymore?

Ah the ol' plot twisteroo.

One small thing that bugs me in a lot of manga: It's fucking hard to stab someone to death. In a first world nation like Japan, the odds that somebody'd die from a single stab in the abdomen is pretty much nil. Blah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

O.O

These kind of people shouldn't really breath the planet's precious air.

Well these kinds of people are everywhere -_-

Btw if there werent people killing other people the population would go too high, we would run out of resources, blah blah blah

It was good, interesting, surprising.. Unusual.
HAHAHAHA..
damn, feels like "inception"
:))))
Just thought I should clarify: that I hate the idea doesn't mean I hate this oneshot. I liked it and was fascinated, but at the same time it made me queasy. Which is why, even though I hate myself for it, I'm back for a second round.
Quite a good read. A break from all of those random rom-com manga I always read.

People who mixes Ideal Literature with Ideal Lifestyle... needs more help.
I like it
heh interesting. It truly is psychological.
Guys, you're such a hypocrites. Go read "Crime and Punishment" or something.
Good read. Kitoh Mohiro is creepy as ever.
interesting read
That people like this actually exist makes me sick.
I'm not sure how I should feel about this.
These kind of people shouldn't really breath the planet's precious air.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics