Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 116votes)

Moteki

Alt Names: alt モテキ
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Fujimoto, a 29-year-old temp worker (whose age equals the number of years he’s lived without a girlfriend) suddenly receives a surge of calls and emails all at once from the women connected to his past. That’s right, he’s finally hit popularity, something which comes only once in a lifetime for everyone! Feeling elated, Fujimoto decides to meet them one after the other…or so the story goes.

Nominated for the 3rd Manga Taisho Award (2010).
Go to Moteki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

219 Comments

Wooo!!
Did someone pick this up? A scanlation group released the first 3 chapters 2 years ago and then dropped it.

So, it actually contains some NTR? I hate NTR but since Moteki received so many awards in Japan I might give it a try if it gets translated.
Please continue this manga. Thanks. . .
Please continue this manga. Thanks. . .
Please continue this manga. Thank. . .
Psychological tag...
@Lighting where did you see the raws? can you link?
This manga is awesome. I wish that I can read japanese.

I read all the raw. It is confusing just by the pictures but I get the main point.

Spoiler
@Jackson Boo: Thanks. That clears up.
Why does this only get 4 stars? This is almost as close you can get to real life harem (psss, harem does not work). But it doesn´t hurt that the MC try, and it sure is hard to hell to read about it. It so hard to read cause it all feel to real, the awkward moments does make you cringe and the joyfull moments does put a smile to me.

The best thing is, the author/mangaka is a female, but she hits jackpoint on making a helluva beliable male protagonist, his feelings, his reactions (as a dude) and his train of thoughts.

5/5
@xeixei Basically what happens is, he gives up being a coward and faces life straight on. none of the moteki crap and etc. At the end he tells his longtime heartbreak girlfriend, "if you continue to live like that, one day you will get hurt." (She really is a slut tho. tohe one on top right of the pic on this page) Then he heads back to tokyo to see that girl on the bottom right of the pic, to tell her that he loves her, because around the end of the manga, they haven't seen each other in a while, and their love had dwindled down alittle from a long distance relationship.
I don't think you guys want the Moteki this guy's suffering though...Man, poor MC haha
It says the manga is completed. I just read through all raw volumes to the last, I don't get it.

Spoiler
I remember reading the raws a while back. Can't find them anymore and I forgot what happened. Pretty good though but tapered off for me at the second half. Hopefully someone picks it up.
just use your "brain" to activate your moteki.. LOL
Japan really is in desperate in increasing its population by their "cultures".. even thou desires win over giving birth.. still not much foundation on its culture(as what i think)
Dam where is mine too.. /brofist Cydric
Till have a couple years at least.. or it will not happen..
No worries we still have time Cydric.
I wish my Moteki would happen Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics