Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 37votes)

Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka?

Alt Names: alt お前のご奉仕はその程度か?alt Is that yourselves like that?alt Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teidoka?
Author: Morita Kisetsu
Artist: Urute
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Asagiri unknowingly wanders into a country of vampires that had just recently become independent from Japan. There he meets a pretty little vampire girl named Shiren Fuyukura, who suddenly questions him and bites him, later to claim that he has become her “Minion”. He soon finds out that he is unable to leave this country of vampires (The Sacred Blood Empire) and thus decides to comply to the vampire girl in becoming her “Minion”.
Go to Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

@1Suspect:- you say it like its a bad thing :3
@Oblivion0117 That's what I was thinking, so I didn't know what to put as chapter #, I put what they had in their online reader.

But I guess that's chapter 1 & 2.
Was that really two chapters?
Loli? and on top of that its a Vampire Loli! Instant Liked!

Hope this manga is good or atleast interesting or fun to read...
  • Where the fuck is the originality in stories in this present time? God dammit. This is dropped harder than a meteor
17 year old who looks like she is 10? sigh japanese otaku please get over your child fetish, your only damaging your own hobby.
Looks good so far, thanks Seinagi!
yup definite yandre sister flag from those text messages
Yander stalker? Check. Good start.. what else we got?
Bro-con sister? Check. Even better. Can the author top it off now?
Lolita-vampire? Check. Trifecta jackpot. Insta-follow.
The bloody author had me with yandere but I guess that wasn't enough for them.
i think i see yandre? twice on page 6 of ch1.
i thank yandere? is the purple haired girl on the left side of page 3 of the prologue and his sister is the pink haired girl in the middle and my guess is top left is a childhood friend??what do you all thank.
Vampire, stalker, incestive sister. Women who obsess over him to the point of slavery... oh yeah this guy is boned..
There are so many things wrong with this series that I don't even know where to start. But if I did, I would probably be too excited to sleep tonight. So I'm just going to say that I followed this. For many reasons.
Insta follow cause the protagonist is a popular guy.
About time for another loli vampire! Thanks to Seinagi scans!
Sooooooo, first text being a lil bit Yandere, second text having incest vibes and now a loli vampire girl excercising a bit of femdom.

Followed!
first text sounds a little yandere and i dont know what the secand sounds like?
just read ch1 on scanlaters site and the text he gets are surprising. go to the part that says reader to read it there.
instant follow
I like that master, honestly.
Isn't it common knowledge that any vampire princess be loli?
Bakemonogatari, Dance in the vampire bund and I don't have a slightest problem coz they are cute like that. It would be better if she can transform to a smoking hot body later on :D
I get strange feeling this manga will obtain ecchi tag in here ...
was it just me ot did it look like she was rubbing his boner when she was about to bite him
Isn't this just inukami but with a loli vampire unless its a harem its a pointless read
lol Prologue XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics