Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 75votes)

Kandachime

Alt Names: alt 神太刀女alt Holy Sword Womanalt Kandachi Hime
Author: Tamegai Tohru
Artist: Task Ohna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takuma Zushi just wanted to be left alone. He sleeps in class and skips club. While going home, he sees a girl walking into the woods and decides to follow her. There he witnesses a fight between two sword masters with the prize being the ownership of the "Kandachime", a sword that can take human form. That girl, Otowa Hagane was about to lose when he naively steps into the fight...
Go to Kandachime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Animism in Kandachime New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 2 Replies
Topic Mysterious Mumyou New Window Coca
  • 3 Replies

145 Comments

http://vatoto.com/read/_/9640/kandachime_v1_ch1_by_blank/6

MC looks like luffy from one piece here
It's a trap
An update!
Posted Image
Awesome to see this being worked on again!
It's been so long that I can almost taste last year, reading this.
Seen the update...
Posted Image
If only Lady Gaga didn't start playing inside my head whenever someone says "Alejandro" there could've been some very touching moments.
Man, I'm glad this one got picked up again. I really like this series. The plot moves at a reasonable pace, there's a good mystery about exactly what Mumyou is, and the artwork is clean and sharp.
lol I wasn't gonna bother reading this cause I thought it was dead. Now I have a reason to dig in.
Shit yeah! you are a champ viscoun!

Do you intend to release more chapters at some point? even if it's only once a month that would be great.
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
no prob. sorry being rude. Thanks for picking this one up. :)
@kiboot sorry about that, i discovered a crapload of errors and went to fix them... it's up now so keep reading
the hell? what happened! I haven't even finished reading it!
THANKS FOR PICKING THIS ONE UP!
Vistrans to the rescue!!! No, but seriously, I'm glad someone picked it up. Might not be one of the best mangas, but it still deserves some love :P
I asked Kidcongo and he said:

Sorry, I have no idea, but seeing as Final-Scan hasn't released anything in over six months, chances are they're dead.

Sucks as it's a good manga :(
Has this been dropped or cancelled?

I hope not because it's good.
Can someone pick this up I will if i knew words in japaneese :(
I would love to see this get picked up again, a bit typical but I enjoy it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics