Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 165votes)

Carnivorous Princess Yegrinna

Alt Names: alt 육식공주 예그리나
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Kim Ji-Man
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Shik-nam doesn't need women. Who needs them when you've got the catharsis of an intense math equation?
Then comes the complication. The animal kingdom is furious with what the world has become, so they sent Yegrinna, the dog princess, to punish the sinful humans for dirtying the world, and she lands right on top of him. Wait, what the hell?!
Go to Carnivorous Princess Yegrinna Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws New Window GoodDayToDie
  • 1 Replies
Topic Shik-Nams personality New Window naphack
  • 2 Replies

197 Comments

Their father probably thought of them as a bunch of wild animals : D
Kinda gives off a vibe of what's wrong with religion.
'This is gravity, this exists, the world isn't flat.'
"NO. BOOK SAYS FLAT. YOU DEAD."

Fuck it.
Lol well that was funny, My dad wouldn't care if i did that its the opposite he would incourage me lol, but my mom wouldn't she be like you little and then bring out the 2x4 and hit me around the head like always.
gotta love dad
wow end of ch15, very interesting :)
OMG the end of chapter 15 !!! xD
End of Chapter 15...trully epic
I disagree with the fact that this manga suggests that 'humans' aren't just another animal, but this opinion is irrelevant in the face of such a great manga.
poor guy has a bald spot, why not just let him be completely bald?
chap 14.5 page 17 clothes changing level: insane
obsolete i agree with your post wholeheartedly.
Is it okay to change the manga tags? I don't think shoujo, martial arts, and adventure beling there. This title is more shonen than shoujo, the fights don't really involve any martial arts(made up or real) so far and they aren't going on any adventure that I can see.
I stole it!
Well, true Metalking, but ya gotta admit the animals have the humans on one point: The humans are killing the planet and the animals ain't. That's a pretty big moral one-up.
Woo, the brother has emerged!
I'm surprised because
Spoiler
With the recent chapter, everything makes more sense.
Spoiler
its not that animals are better than humans or humans are better than animals, its more like, everyone can learn from the other.
this is in many ways the worst form of the war on straw. The Animals keep calling humans "evil" but humans at least seem to show some form of redeeming traits. Furthermore humans at least can admit they are sometimes a bit of bastards (look at the premise) but animals just point fingers without giving the other side a chance to speak.

Let's face it. no matter what the humans do, everyone's going to think the animals are worse.
I was thinking the same, Obsolete. But then, that's international politics and racism for you. You can always point to things the other guy is doing that are worth invading for, and always ignore that it's the same as stuff you do yourself that you say is perfectly OK when you do it. The hypocrisy is very realistic. Dunno if that's what the manhwaga is thinking, though.
judging mankind base on high school student in a single Korean school.....they really did have animal brain..
This is actually good, hope to see some developments with main character though.
Wait wait wait! I"m too lazy to look a=back over the comments, but weren't these same things that were happening back in the animal kingdom when Yegrinna was telling her story? The animals are no different even by whats told in the story imo. Why is there such hypocracy?!
haha... nice chapter!
I wish he was calmer and more sarcastic. His Tsun is lacking and his reactions anything but dere. I want a cooler tsundere! Like Rei from Love Stage.
He's not cold, he is tsundere!
Didn't expect a male tsundere to become main character :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics