Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 64votes)

Dadadadan

Alt Names: alt ダダダダンalt ダダダダン。alt Dadadadanalt Dame Dasa Daru Dansialt Guys Like This Are the Worst!
Author: Mayuzumi Haruta
Artist: Mayuzumi Haruta
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One is super shy around girls. The second just hates them. The third couldn't give a care unless she’s 2-D. Welcome to Dadadan, a slapstick school life comedy following the antics of three fail males and their troubles with the enemy – females. Though the trio can’t stand to be near the opposite sex (either out of hate, disinterest, or difficulty), the girls themselves have no problem migrating to them!
Join these boys on their crazy misadventures ~
Go to Dadadadan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

pretty funny

ch 2 already out

when will more chapters come out?????hehhehe
Posted ImageDADADADAN
@Amrai
It's a gag, slap-stick story so it's pretty episodic. Awesome series if you just want a easy read and a good laugh. The boys aren't moronic! They're epic!! <3
This seems very silly, and has no real plot as far as I can tell- just three moronic but amusing high school boys fooling around. There is definitely potential in this series, though.
Favourite line of the first chapter-
Spoiler
With such a bizarre cast...What not to like?!...LOL
Gah, I just love this series. <3
They're just too adorable.
don't see anything 'cool' that's gonna come out from this, just gonna read this if I need a laugh :D
this was interesting im gonna follow XD
Yay, comedy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics