Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 64votes)

Dadadadan

Alt Names: alt ダダダダンalt ダダダダン。alt Dadadadanalt Dame Dasa Daru Dansialt Guys Like This Are the Worst!
Author: Mayuzumi Haruta
Artist: Mayuzumi Haruta
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One is super shy around girls. The second just hates them. The third couldn't give a care unless she’s 2-D. Welcome to Dadadan, a slapstick school life comedy following the antics of three fail males and their troubles with the enemy – females. Though the trio can’t stand to be near the opposite sex (either out of hate, disinterest, or difficulty), the girls themselves have no problem migrating to them!
Join these boys on their crazy misadventures ~
Go to Dadadadan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Yeah, when I first saw this I thought, "Well, this looks like it probably sucks" and I still have this feeling like basically, it ought to suck.  But it doesn't; it brings the funny and it's got tons of panache.

Kinda reminds me of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge that way.

This is infinitely better than it has any right to be. It's so full of energy, the MC boys are a riot, the girls passing through the story are either cute or funny or cool (or all three; big sis~), and the mangaka's comedic timing is impeccable. It's even quite touching when it wants to be.

Although the noodle limbs are funny. Teenage boys need to eat dammit!

I just found this today, and I must say I'm impressed. The mangaka's art has improved quite a bit since this series. Specifically anatomywise....

It's back, YAY!

Thank you Träumerei Scans!

that extra chapter was the funniest thing i've seen in weeks lmaooooooo

That last chapter I can't keep this goofy grin off my face. So many various colors of D'awww~!

Holy damn it's been a long time since I saw this. Time to lighten my heart and give it some fuzzies by reading about an adorkable sausage fest of a dorm.

Yes, there definitely is a reason for Ryouta to hate women, but I won't tell since it'll be spoiler

Holy freaking cow! I forgot all about my comment! I was so surprised seeing my name in your quote.

also, I suspect other reasoning behind it. The three jerkilas do add oil on the fire, but it was insinuated that it had long been a problem of his. in addition, their wording implied that while they were aware of it, they weren't the cause. Also, if they were responsible for it, they seem like they would outright admit it, and admonish him about it. And it was mentioned by them in the manner of a passing remark, not in a dismissing manner, but more of, "Yeah, I'm not related to it, but I like pushing his buttons anyway."

Yes, there definitely is a reason for Ryouta to hate women, but I won't tell since it'll be spoiler

is the girl gonna stay? i don't mind, but doesn't that kinda mess with the dynamic?

I don't think she will...

She might become a secondary character that they see from time to time but she probably won't have a chapter for herself again.

IT'S UPDATEEEEEED!

I just love this manga, so funny and cute. >w<

Thank you for the release, Mad Hatter Scans!

All of my fatigue went away after I read chapter 4.

It's just LMFAO!!!

is the girl gonna stay? i don't mind, but doesn't that kinda mess with the dynamic?

I love this manga so much!! I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 4... ;_;

I can't say I'm too convinced. Sure it seems like they enjoy teasing him (who doesn't tease their younger siblings though?) but I don't see why having three big sisters who care about you enough to drop their work and college to bring you back home for spring break would make you hate women.

also, I suspect other reasoning behind it. The three jerkilas do add oil on the fire, but it was insinuated that it had long been a problem of his. in addition, their wording implied that while they were aware of it, they weren't the cause. Also, if they were responsible for it, they seem like they would outright admit it, and admonish him about it. And it was mentioned by them in the manner of a passing remark, not in a dismissing manner, but more of, "Yeah, I'm not related to it, but I like pushing his buttons anyway."

I guess now we know the root cause of Ryouta's hatred of women...

I can't say I'm too convinced. Sure it seems like they enjoy teasing him (who doesn't tease their younger siblings though?) but I don't see why having three big sisters who care about you enough to drop their work and college to bring you back home for spring break would make you hate women.

I guess now we know the root cause of Ryouta's hatred of women...

lol, this is like "Daily Live of Nerdy High School Boys Who Live in Dorms."

Good humor. Although, while the character's a distinct enough, their traits just doesn't click with me (hacking and Ryou suddenly being aggressive and touching(hitting) women)

"Red rover, red rover, pass that bastard right on over~"

was pretty interesting going on my follow list i guess

Taking back my words, this story's quite cute

Team Rocket is BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!

Lots of potential. The protagonists are hilarious on their own, but together, they're unstoppable force of nerd nature.

can't wait for the next episode.

As usual, Ryota seems to get the best lines:

Spoiler

wow I was not expecting this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics