Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 64votes)

Dadadadan

Alt Names: alt ダダダダンalt ダダダダン。alt Dadadadanalt Dame Dasa Daru Dansialt Guys Like This Are the Worst!
Author: Mayuzumi Haruta
Artist: Mayuzumi Haruta
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One is super shy around girls. The second just hates them. The third couldn't give a care unless she’s 2-D. Welcome to Dadadan, a slapstick school life comedy following the antics of three fail males and their troubles with the enemy – females. Though the trio can’t stand to be near the opposite sex (either out of hate, disinterest, or difficulty), the girls themselves have no problem migrating to them!
Join these boys on their crazy misadventures ~
Go to Dadadadan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Fuck Aya. You could say more about it, such as how she has a pathological personality that will further endanger the people arround her and put them under extreme duress. But honestly I don't think that we have to say much more about her than damning her actions and personality.
Spoiler
That was wild

I hate this bitch so much. I don't even care about whatever backstory she has, or whatever her reasoning may be, it doesn't excuse the lies and manipulation she's done

This is why I don't get why people like the yandere trope so much. It's not even just because of the violence and "if I can't have them, no one can" unhealthy levels of possessiveness. It's all the emotional abuse and the extent to which the yandere will try to isolate their target. This isn't even just a yandere thing, it's a thing that happens in real unhealthy relationships that people try to hide under layers of sparkles and romanticism

Actually I suspect that it's not the true yandere nature that people like but the "I'm going to kill you uguuuuuu. Notice me desuuuuuuu" part and that's like... Fine enjoy your kawaii violent characters. They aren't true yanderes anyways

So she's not Tsukishima, what? did Tsukishima become crazy and this is her younger sister taking revenge?

Wow, no wonder he turned into someone who dislikes girls...

Now it's digging into backstory?!  Only 12 chapters in and this manga is going to tons of places I would never have expected.

Oh shit are they really unleashing a yandere into the manga? Well maybe this time she'll be arrested

Mm, the alphabet thing is very relatable

I would honestly love to know if Fremch-sama and Scottish-chan were the names given to the characters in the Japanese release. This is not meant to belittle the characters, or even worse the scanlators, I just find the names so funny that I want to know if those were their actual official names.

I believe those are just their maid names/handle. They follow a cat theme while their rival cafe seems to follow a dog theme. Scottish is most likely referring to Scottish Fold, and I'm sure you recall that the maid with the crush on Mina goes by Calico. And French probably alludes to French Bulldog. They don't use their real names when working, and I don't remember them introducing themselves with their real names (not that they had a good reason to). Maybe one day if the boys accidentally see one of the maids off hours, their real names will appear.

I would honestly love to know if Fremch-sama and Scottish-chan were the names given to the characters in the Japanese release. This is not meant to belittle the characters, or even worse the scanlators, I just find the names so funny that I want to know if those were their actual official names.

Whoa, another chapter so soon? Thank you so much, Träumerei Scans :D

& I think the story is heading to an interesting direction o.o I wish Mikami good luck for the future.

I quite like this. It's fun and despite having adverse reactions to girls, it's not like it's much different than dealing with troublesome guys for them. Like they're good kids who just get into trouble somehow and make things more chaotic than they were. Lol I wonder where else this can go.

I'm glad the manga didn't end :D It's fun to read about the everyday life of these three boys :3 Too bad that the glasses girl had to transfer on that very day X'DDD I wouldn't have minded more interactions between the boys and her :D

That wouldn't have been a bad place to end tbh. I've seen worse from canceled manga. But it's not canceled, and it's not ending, so why is this even happening? The mangaka is just limiting the ways they can end this, aren't they? Well I guess we'll just see...

Also, Papa-san's nicknames are a little too on the nose...

I really do like this manga, but my main problem is that they've made Shiro far too overpowered in terms of smarts - I get he's the brains of the group, but making it so that he is always the one to notice things or come up with plans makes it feel like the other 2 are just tagging along and there just to provide the arms needed for the plan to work.

Ryouji's pretty OP in terms of martial ability too though. Remember the flippy rooftop fighting he did with his relatives in chapter 3 ?

Last one's OP in terms of moe and trap power. (Forgot his name, 5am

Edit: I think we got their names wrong. Shiro's the cute one, the smart one is Mina. Ryoutas the strong one.

After seeing that title, all I can say is this

This manga is filled with such weird developments like the last page

That is one way to end a chapter.

Oh you're picking up the destruction god manga? Nice! 

The sudden transferring schools trope would have had me concerned that the series was ending had it not been in the beginning of the volume and the fact that this is 6 volumes. I wonder what the people reading it as it was being released were thinking

Are they going to be forced to study abroad too? 'cause it feels like that.

Traumerei Scans, thanks for ch 8!  Yea, we want more!

I really do like this manga, but my main problem is that they've made Shiro far too overpowered in terms of smarts - I get he's the brains of the group, but making it so that he is always the one to notice things or come up with plans makes it feel like the other 2 are just tagging along and there just to provide the arms needed for the plan to work.

Yakuza Cafe! Naisu

Finally somebody does something a bit different at one of these school festivals.  Yakuza cafe is awesome.

Holy shitty, we got an update.

Edit: I just noticed that there's been 4 other chapters since I last read this mango. Noice.

this is actually amazing I'm enjoying every chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics