Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 65votes)

Futari Ecchi

Alt Names: alt Manga Love Story
Author: Katsu Aki
Artist: Katsu Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An excellent and very educational series. About a newlywed couple who are virgins and their comedic ups and downs in learning how to have sex. Not really a hentai, though there are scenes which can be called hentai. Tastfully rendered taboo themes. A funny "how to" guide for sex illiterate and experts.
Go to Futari Ecchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LATEST CHAPTER (Holy Cow, it's be going long enough)! New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies
Topic Oops, was caught in a naughty rape. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Scanlator needed New Window dark_spear
  • 1 Replies
Topic Futari Ecchi New Window DualPrinciple
  • 0 Replies

95 Comments

@Ncf

All of the girls (save Jun) have the hots for him. It's just that he's married, so...
Cheating is part of life
i really like this manga :D but this is a harem,since when?
The new chapter goes first on Batoto(i havent seen any new chapters on other sites).. weee~~
very educational indeed......
This is newest released today..regarding those volumes with like only 20p not usre whats wrong,you can check kindan-no-aku site,they have direct mediafire links for volumes of futari ecchi ^^
Oh please keep uploading new chapters of this... i just love this series :D
@Ynot215

Where's the rest?

Actually it's not the only one from vol11 to vol16 they have either the first or two first chapters and that's it someone should check it if he can
so I'm reading the series (love it!) but it seems that for chapters 101-110 it's only about 40 pages and gets up to chapter 102 before skipping to chapter 111. Where's the rest?
Everythings there ^^ ,just read it
We're missing 161 to 166.^^
@bushwhacker2k
Fixed that for you, you can do it to do. Because saving batoto is thing to do. Snoozing and Boozing is not the way, just hear what Captain Batoto has to say

"Bring me more lolis"

Ok don't listen to captain Batoto, but do have a more interaction with the pieces. If you feel something is mislabeled then do a little research and relabel it yourself.
Seinen and Shounen? Wasn't aware it worked that way...
lukis upload the rest aswell please
will upload 9-17 tomorrow
Yep. This is definitely the same thing
I think I've read this....I might be mistaking it for something else with a similar plot line
You know you've read to much hentai when you read Futanari instead of Futari. xD
Uploaded batch of v18 which inclludes latest chapter they released in this month,i will pobably upload v1-18 too
waaah. Where's the rest? I like this one...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics