Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 41votes)

1001 Knights

Alt Names: alt 1001alt 1001 (Knights)alt 1001 ナイツalt 1001 (ナイツ)alt Knights (SUGISAKI Yukiru)
Author: Sugisaki Yukiru
Artist: Sugisaki Yukiru
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tale of mystery and magic. Naito and Yuki Fuka are twin brothers with very different personalities. While Naito is inelegant and good in school, Yuki is athletic and often winds up in fights. Despite this, they maintain a close relationship. When their father turns up missing, both must travel to Dubai in search of him. A mysterious peddler has other plans though, as the twins soon find themselves in the world of One Thousand and One Nights.
Go to 1001 Knights Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

i totally missed the shounen ai tag, and go on to the first WTF scene. 

crap.

You've saved me!

crap.

Thanks you mate, was about to start :0

crap.

pretty good, but why is there so much boy x boy shiit, I can only fear the worst :P

You're suprised? From the mangaka of DNAngel, which got to the point it needed a separate page for its Ho Yay? Oh, you poor, innocent soul.

How can someone 'turn up missing'??

The same way that someone can be found to be missing

When their father turns up missing

How can someone 'turn up missing'??

Thanks for the update

I keep getting confused between each chapter, it feels like jumping into a new scenario without knowing how you got there. But this is interesting, can't wait to see more!

seems interesting, but I'm a little confused on some things.

Can't say I really understood any thing @.@ 

Same I hope next chapters are going to explain more about what really is going on... 

Can't say I really understood any thing @.@ 

pretty good, but why is there so much boy x boy shiit, I can only fear the worst :P

Um, 1001 "Knights"?

It's probably a pun. Or Yukiru Sugisaki's English is really that bad. Or she's bad with puns. Oh, the possibilities.

Um, 1001 "Knights"?

no wonder the drawing looks familiar...it's sugisaki yukiru

I think I will just postpone reading this for a while and wait how long this one last

Don't beat me but how can someone 'turn up missing'?  Surely that's an oxymoron.  ;D

For when the next chapter *.* ?
This would really benefit from a better translation.
(=w=). New manga by Sugisaki Yukiru again? Not that I mind, but I really wish she would finish her other works first.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics