Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 18votes)

Suki Kirai Suki (TSUKISHIMA Haru)

Alt Names: alt 好き・嫌い・好きalt Like, Dislike, Like (TSUKISHIMA Haru)alt 愛.不愛.愛
Author: Tsukishima Haru
Artist: Tsukishima Haru
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inoue Azusa's classmate, Saito, is extremely good looking, but he has the worst personality ever. For some reason, he started noticing Azusa and gets her in a lot of trouble. Although he's very annoying, Azusa gradually becomes attracted to him. However, Azusa's classmate, Kou, is not only handsome and is the president, but towards Azusa he is...?!
Go to Suki Kirai Suki (TSUKISHIMA Haru) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Spoiler
@hero definitely since nice guys rarely get the girl (in manga). And since the white hair guy managed to impress her first. But seriously is there really a strawberry scented condom?
The heroine is so funny, I love her! I'm not a fan of love triangles and try to avoid them as much as possible but I'm hooked already. Team Saito!! Lol.
You know, after reading the first chapter I'm starting to think that the author is one of those creatures called a "shoujo writer that has had contact with a man at some point in her life." A rare breed indeed.
I surmise the same too hero. ^_^
i think this is will an "action.. bang!.. bang!".. ROFL
100% she will end up with the guy with white hair.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics