Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 77votes)

Frogman

Alt Names: alt フロッグマンalt Frog Manalt Лягушонок
Author: Nylon
Artist: Nylon
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The male protagonist doesn’t know how to swim, but the female protagonist does, and from the way she swims, it’s obvious how much she loves it. Throw in a coach that is a random person not a teacher from the school and this is what you get.

Our hero who doesn’t know how to swim joins his school swimming club and begins to learn from their star swimmer who loves swimming more than anything. Good thing she's cute and nice to boot!
Go to Frogman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Notice for Chapter 39 & 40 (and possibly subsequent chapters, no spoilers) New Window soranokira
  • 5 Replies

200 Comments

And not a single fuck was given that day~
Works fine for me, Batoto is recently a bit slow some times so that might be the case.
some watermarks on pages at ch41 won't disappear (dunno if it's my net or something)
gonna go to the scanlators site for this one
http://japanzai.com/index.php?topic=1573.0

j
ust wanted to put it out there right now.
@dante, yes i'm sorry about that, I will with a page next time so you guys will know
@Dreams Ohh... thx, but you should make some announcement when you do that "Here". So people would notice it.
Chapter 40 is backwards lol
The fuck is up with chapter 40
and i thought it is good -.-"
@Dante
the chapter is not in a messed up order
i just have it backwards. so just read it backwards
Junkyard 6 has messed up order, need to be fixed soon.
I like michiru's innocence =P
It's always great to have an innocent protagonist in ecchi-harems ahaha
I agree with a couple others--the Junk Yard Wars arc is annoying.
sorry guys but this junkyard war is getting boring...
Chapter 39 was good but completely backwards... Glad its back, thanks.
I would jump in joy if she actually were a lesbian. That would make things interesting for a change. Vol 04 is just too dull. Can't wait until we get into vol 5, COACH!!
ahhhh, thanks but when is gonna die that bitch? xD, im gonna hate the author if the bloond is a lesbian with interest in haruka, gonna be boring, the s&m is cool, the bloond is not ¬_¬
yep thats my tought too, besides i start to hate the fking blond bitch, i prefer the slow pace with toons of fan service
@PROzess: Thanks for the translation, glad you are back, bro :D don't. ever. leave us again =))
Mr. T was cool for one chapter, but this whole attempt to cram in some plot is total fail.
Back to my fan service please
whoa Frogman is back sweet
ahhh more yea!!! but wtf is that development? wish they go back to the "normal" soon xD, mr t is so fking weird xD
well, there you go, back again :D have fun bro!
a shame no more froman, thanks to the ppl of mf >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics