Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 77votes)

Frogman

Alt Names: alt フロッグマンalt Frog Manalt Лягушонок
Author: Nylon
Artist: Nylon
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The male protagonist doesn’t know how to swim, but the female protagonist does, and from the way she swims, it’s obvious how much she loves it. Throw in a coach that is a random person not a teacher from the school and this is what you get.

Our hero who doesn’t know how to swim joins his school swimming club and begins to learn from their star swimmer who loves swimming more than anything. Good thing she's cute and nice to boot!
Go to Frogman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Notice for Chapter 39 & 40 (and possibly subsequent chapters, no spoilers) New Window soranokira
  • 5 Replies

200 Comments

Oh man, I smell an ending rushing... The author took away Miyabi for no apparent reason (from the perspective of the plot), the club advisor also took off, again with not much of an explanation, no competition-trianing-challenge is going on in the story, so this "choose-one" arc is looking grim. I mean, few chapters ago, the girls only knew that he was kind and that he wanted to swim, and that was the link between them. Now.... Aida is in love with him and Haruka "realized her feelings"? there were hints and all, but there was plenty of room for character evolution before a confession chain-reaction I think...
hmm wonder if the manga is coming to an end
ohh crap i smell a pussy fight!!
Hate that bitch Aida. She's only doing it to one up Haruka in her one sided competition and she only wants him just to abuse him.
ohhhhhhhhh snaaaaaaaap!
Yeah, there are two things that follow me everywhere,
NTR
watermarks.

And I'm no the cause for either.
Oh my god. Prozess, you are definitely cursed. Wherever you are involved, NTR trolls will find you.
NTR is bad, people who haven't been reading the series will be frightened by a NTR tag (some atleast) but there is no NTR so move along...
i dont know what NTR means, but is it that bad of a thing for ppl to drop the manga? O.O
@dante

WTF NTR? seriously go watch true blue for true NTR ok
Seriously, someone spouted NTR? Freaking NTR happy fools. Go read some hentai for true NTR and where the term is intended for...
"Go with a BAM" Nice said teach :) Hope that Michiru finally see's Haruka's feelings for him, I've been waiting for this.
Spoiler

@Dante:
This is not NTR.
Netorare is when the HEROINE is being stolen away from the male main character, not the other way around. Please, keep it easy with the ntr word. It would make a lot of readers drop the manga...
From an M to NTR Factor, what a scary b*tch.

What is Noez?

A company,which runs mangafox,mangahere and a few more anime(games) related sites.
And here I thoght everybody knew them from the credit pages
I saw that coming, is he going to get a chance to explain or is it gonna be like every other manga ¬_¬
What is Noez?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/9575/frogman_ch9_by_rycolaa/21
thats gotta be the most epic nosebleed ever.
    • GxC likes this
As always, I love the fan service in this manga xD Keep up the good work and thank you for translating it for people like me :D
Well, sure you don't have any problems NOW.
I replaced them with the non-watermarked version, which is just plain ol' png.
So, duh.

As for her swelling, if you really need to know:
Spoiler
That's odd, don't seem to have a problem with not loading of chapters. Use Firefox instead of Internet explorer because it sucks, Not to mention it is outdated and does not support some features.

Thanks for this chapter,
Spoiler
Just for the record, I don't care at all.
PROzess, for the record I never said I don't like the work you guys (and the many other groups) do. Also, I am an ex-scanlator myself so I understand why you watermark. As I have said in other threads, I just think the particular way it is being implemented here is not the best way. And DaburuO, it's not the connection. Whether you are on a 20 meg connection or a 1 meg connection, in some browsers the apng watermarks do not work right at all.

By the way, I agree that Noez is evil incarnate (Just like a certain nutcase that ran mangahut).
'Cause he's the only dude in the club?! Anyhoo, don't turn into a fatass!!
How come the male protagonist always(almost) gets hit by the jealous tsundere or shy female character....They always see it coming and always(almost) never just try to move out of the way...anyways...coach is friggen smexy...just my two cents...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics