Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

This is the manga "Nagasarete Airantou" right?
made my day.
"Even though it's so revealing, it's still warm."

She said it. The unspoken law of manga clothing.
Can anyone tell me the chapter with the hint... I have no recollection of it, and I'm busy reading other updates. Sorry for being a nuisance
@jasser: since you've reread it, mind telling me the chapter instead of the arc. It's hard to remember where the arc is based off the title of the chapter.
I'm sure she'll get to the get to the island somehow since that time in that one chapter she found his message in a bottle, but I don't get how she's the one behind capturing Ikuto and taking him back to Japan. or how she would be able to control youki powers in the first place.
Anyone? Chapter #? or Link?
I feel so depressed trying to look for an answer to my question. T-T
I feel you guys might be right, but I just want to confirm it....
Somehow, his sister is going to end up on the island. I'm going to shoot myself either way.
So is he getting of that damn island or not!!!
@NoOneSaid. If you read the one about the ice yuki arc you will see hints about his sister.
Ps. I'm reading from chapter 1 now to the recent for the 17th time can't get enough of nose bleeds
Can someone please tell me the chapter of Ikuto's sister going to the island... or how that chapter made you assume she got to the island? You guys aren't saying anything.... how am I suppose to believe that it's possible for her to be their! GAHH T-T
jealous to other when they call Ikuto ...
care for Ikuto and try to take him back ...
Ice ability and contract with snow spirit (which probably comes from before ...)
probability for Ikuto's sister is high indeed ...
with the latest chapter, i can say that i can't see the ending yet...
but with this chapter, another clue about the Airantou island is about to unfold.
im very "Nosebleed'ed" (or whatever that term is) with the panty shots and costumes LoL!!
more progress for Suzu and Ikuto!!!!
Hmmm.
Spoiler

Don't click if you don't like spoilers. If you do, enjoy. ;p
^L^
Cool chapter. Halfway through I've been thinking that the youkai is like Ikuto's sister or someone related.
Cool chapter. Halfway through I've been thinking that the youkai is like Ikuto's sister or someone related.
Oh cool look a magic wall of plot convenience. I wonder were they pull this idea from :l
i think maybe 10 chapter more suzu will know how his parent go missing
wished granted by mecha ... or rather ... digimon ?
did that furball get digivolved or something ?
I swear this mangaka loves digimon series ... lolz ...
(if you notice, there's several "shape" that parody digimon at previous ch)
is that series ending/getting axed?
Misaki has a brother complex !?
A Wild Plot Appears!!!
a little bit brutal xD
omg are we finally getting to the ending
lol
Spoiler
Ikuto is awesome actually. See that development? From good for nothing to dependable man. If i'm his father i'm gonna say son i'm proud.
So that means his sister is actually going to come back into the story after the small intro about her waiting for him. And she's probably going back with him to the island when he returns.
i knew it!! my theory was right... Mar 07 2012 02:53 AM
i will really feel bad for Suzu if Ikuto's wish of going to Japan became true....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics